Sunday, September 30, 2007

Family Fun

One of my very organized cousins, Leah, decided to get together all of the Udall girl relatives to go out to dinner after the RS Broadcast on Saturday. As you can see we had a great turn out. BJ's restaurant had no idea what was in store for them that night. Nothing is better than having such a big wonderful family to spend time with.
My fun aunts and mom ( in the middle) with their reading glasses on to see the menu

10 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

Looks like so much fun with the girls! When we did the cinnamon rolls, we just dumped it all in , in the order it said and it worked! Good luck! (If I can do it, anybody can)

Rachel Cunningham said...

Ok Shelley...no more questions! I'm totally kidding. It was the 12 oz. can.

Heather said...

Hey Shelley! How are you doing? Your son is so adorable :) I just wanted to say hi since I haven't seen you for a while. It looks like things are going well for you! Keep in touch!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

shelley- which one is your twin?? i'm NOT even kidding!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

i want to see your frame up NOWW!

the waites said...

Yea Im with Brooke which one is your twin???.. Beautiful family!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

you are the BEST for bringing those options over today! SO CUTE! I CAN LOOK LIKE SHELLEY! i'm still deciding between 2 tops. and if i choose one, then i'm wearing the brown one. but if i choose the other...then i'm choosing one i have. I'LL LET YOU KNOW! DON'T LOSE SLEEP OVER IT! (haha wink wink). I'M SO PATHETIC...
ps- you need to do a post on you and your twin! and then do one on casey and travis too. THAT'D BE SO CUTE!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke and Brett Martin said...

yeah...could you die over that header? if you click on Lara and Matt on my blog...SHE IS THE DESIGNER AND DOER OF MY HEADER!! she is a friend of mine so she did it for free (and b/c i'm advertising her Pictures with Santa)(which you should have Lane go and do!!!) anyhow- she'll charge $15 to do your header. you can pick any colors and she'll design 2 layouts for you to choose from. fun or what?! okay fess up-would you never spend $15 on a freakin header?? (i have mixed emotions to be honest) i can see either way.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

shelley- today at 11am TAKE LANE TO HIGHLAND ELEMENTARY PARK!!!! call me for details!!