Friday, December 14, 2007
HE DID IT!
Yes, you heard me right! Casey graduated from ASU last night with a degree in Business Adminitsration. He has worked really hard the past couple of years for this, and we can't be more proud of him! He is the best husband and father anyone could ever ask for! Thank you Casey for all that you do for us! We love you!
on the last day of school Lane and I went down to ASU and decorated his truck




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
YAY! He is my idol! I'm so proud that I have broken down in tears TWICE today! I can't control it!
hehe love you and see you in 5 days!
Congrats! I love the pictures!! You guys all look great. I really feel so bad that we weren't able to make it....SORRY! We love you!
ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! i'm about to cry right now at how exciting this is!! I am so happy for you guys I can't even explain!! You were so nice to go decorate his car like that- that was so cute. CONGRATULATIONS CASEY! WAY TO GO!!
ps-I'm noticing your long hair!!
pss-what are you guys doing tonight? Let's all go to a movie...get a sitter.
Good Job Casey!!! I bet you both (and Lane) are soooo glad he is done!! Well now what are you going to do with the hubby around the house more.
I got the mail today and no cards - that is so wierd I wonder what happened to them.
YEA Case!! We are so happy for you!!! We are so sorry we missed all the fun! We have a treat for you!!
Congratulations guys!!! We are SO excited for Casey (and you, of course, it's always nice to get the husband graduated) YAY! :)
YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! Go to my blog and copy and paste in to your new post. Have fun with it!!!
Oh what jealousy is filling my heart for I wish I could say the same! No, but seriously this is so exciting for you guys...I'm totally proud of Casey!
Post a Comment