Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

We enjoyed ringing in the new year at the sand dunes! We had a fun mix of families there for the celebration which makes it so much more exciting and fun. We rode lots, played games lots, ate lots, jammed to Soulja Boy"Crank That" lots, and much more! Happy 2008! Lanes favorite spot on the drive up


some of the posy

playing games with the fam

Lane dressed like Randy off of "A Christmas Story"
racing up Patton hill


10 comments:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Looks like you had a blast! Cute pictures!!

SunGood said...

I wish we could have stayed an extra day to hang with you guys more! My dad wanted to pack up early.. I was bummed! Me and the gals rode over to say goodbye, but you guys were out on a ride! Lets all go together again sometime! Even if its just a day trip! We could leave the kiddies at home with the folks!! Happy New Year! Talk to ya later

Leah Martineau said...

How fun!! I didn't know Casey fam was going to. That makes it even more fun. I love RV's, one day I will travel the US in one =) Glad your home safe and sound.

Did you get my email about craft night?

Hiatt Family said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We have the game Like Minds too...Lincoln & I are horrible at it. We are total opposites!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

okay these pictures are AMAZING!!! looks like you had a BLAST. i am yearning for a vacation about now. NO we didn't end up going to the cabin this weekend. too much going on! HOW ARE YOU? I MISS YOU!!

Cluff Family said...

What a fun way to start the new year! Cute pictures!!

SunGood said...

I know Rachelle! It has been ages since I've seen her, ya Joan lived next door to them, I used to babysit her little sisters while I was watching Joan's kids, I used to hangout with Rilas..we grew up with those guys! I wish I could have seen her at the dunes! I didn't know you guys were related!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Thank you for the offer to watch the kids---I might take you up on it! It would be so nice to finish school in 8 days...which I can do if I have a babysitter. I might call you for a day next week, so I can finish!! THANK YOU! I loved your outfit yesterday...you always look so cute.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

GO TO BED YOU NUTHEAD!!! i know wouldn't you KILL for brody's skin. he is one lucky dude. but hey- you have aewsome skin too!! where do you think lane gets HIS from??!

Rachelle said...

Hey cuz,
That was a fun trip, except for the part when everyone saw me throwing up! I need your e-mail so we can start planning our nyc trip and catch up in general!