Thursday, February 21, 2008

Movie Night

Us girls had another fun night down at Harkins! The movie for the month was 27 dresses. I think half of the group has seen the flick 2-3 times now so I guess we can call it a winner with 2 thumbs up! We enjoyed the movie, talking and pigging out on Tara's Trader Joes bag FULL of popcorn and tons of candy!


Brooke and Tiffany showing off their skills...can you tell that we had the whole place to ourselves?!!

13 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I seriously can't believe that the picture you chose to post of our handstand contests was the ONLY one that I actually lost to her on. What's up with that??! Tiffany- you seriously need to work on your handstand skills girl! GET ON THAT!!
Alright-once again...another FUN WILD AND CRAZY ADVENTURE AT THE MOVIES!!! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT MONTH!! Thanks for being the candy provider for everyone!!

SunGood said...

Ha ha! Looks like I missed another fun one once again!! :) Next month! Hopefully anyway!

Amber Howard said...

I'm glad Stephanie called me at the last minute to go last night... I LOVE that movie. It was good hanging out with you girls! :D

Amber Howard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S and B H. said...

Thank you so much for the invite. Good thing I couldn't make it or I would have looked like a big dork showin' up in my pjs and no make-up...you all look amazing for 9:30pm!! Thanks again and keep me posted on the next one!

Tiffany said...

Shelley, I expect you to start working on your handstands because I want you down there next time to take on Brooke... you got a month to practice so get to work! And thanks for all the candy, I think I ended up eating almost all of what you brought... I owe ya!

Tiffany said...

And by the way, Lane is such a handsome little boy. I haven't seen him in person, but he is a cute kid!

Kristen said...

That's a great idea to do a girl movie night on a weeknight after the kiddos go to bed. I might actually keep on the current movies if I did that :) Sorry I couldn't make it, maybe next time!

Mary Anne said...

FUN! I guess I really do need to go and see that one...I've wanted to and wanted to, but it hasn't worked out so well. i love that you do this once a month...it makes me miss my girlfriends!

Breanna and Martin said...

hahaha I'm so jealous! I wanna play!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

ANYTIME you want to take that horribly fat embarrassing pic of me down...FEEL FREE!!!! girl-i've been gone a week and you have no update. please get on it!!!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

I found you! Looks like fun. Leave it up to Brooke to be wild n crazy!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I just had a thought. i was just on my sister's Heidi's blog and she has these grown up pictures of Oscar on there and it made me think of Lane soooo much!!! YOUR NEXT POST NEEDS TO BE OF MR BIG TODDLER LANE!!! OH WHAT A STUD MUFFIN!!! COME ON SHELLEY- DO A PHOTO SHOOT.