Did you guys know that Casey was in Beijing for the 2008 Summer Olympics competing in the men's 10m platform in diving?! If you missed him on tv, I put a clip of him below in action!
Yeah sorry about the...abruptness. We've actually known for months now that we were gonna have to move. We just didn't know when it was gonna happen or how it would all work out but it's done! We are officially outta there. I haven't even driven past our house yet...it will make me sad to see it empty. So many good memories there. On to a new ward. Hope it's a good one!! :) We'll miss you guys and lil Lane too!
It was because of those stupid Lilly Pads!!!! My shoulder hurts and last night my back was hurting but not so much today!!! Man how sad we are getting old. I don't like this one bit!!! did you get the pics I sent you??
8 comments:
HE IS GOING TO SHOOOOOOOOOOOT YOU!!!!!! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW UNCONTROLLABLY! GOOD LUCK TO ME GOING TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW!
That's too funny...oh, so sexy in that speedo! :)
Yeah sorry about the...abruptness. We've actually known for months now that we were gonna have to move. We just didn't know when it was gonna happen or how it would all work out but it's done! We are officially outta there. I haven't even driven past our house yet...it will make me sad to see it empty. So many good memories there. On to a new ward. Hope it's a good one!! :) We'll miss you guys and lil Lane too!
Super funny! I kinda got vertigo watching it though. Those were awsome pictures of Lane swimming!
Haha and thats my brother for ya!! jk But this is why i love you!! Cuz youre not scared of his reaction to you doin this!!
Wow... I had no idea Casey was such a good swimmer or that he looked so good in a speedo. ha ha
It was because of those stupid Lilly Pads!!!! My shoulder hurts and last night my back was hurting but not so much today!!! Man how sad we are getting old. I don't like this one bit!!! did you get the pics I sent you??
Wow, thanks for the good laugh! :)
Post a Comment