Here is how we celebrated Halloween weekend. To start it off on Halloween Eve, Jenni and I went to the late night showing of HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3! Woohoo! As you can see everybody else was on the ball and saw it opening week except for us and about 8 other girls. Don't worry, I am not obsessed with this movie at all and if you think I am, check out my cousin Leahs blog and you will see what obsessed is.

Oh ya, let me know if you have any suggestions on picture taking too!
Minus the costume drama it was a fun night. Lane loved being towed around in the wagon by grandpa and going to my parents neighbors fun carnival that looked like a black and orange wedding reception. They had fun games to play and yummy treats to eat. We also went to visit Grammy and Pappa for some homemade root beer and of course setting off dry ice bombs.





On Saturday we spent the day at the STATE FAIR! We didn't think we would be able to make it this year but we managed to squeeze it in on the second to last day before it closed. We even scored with buy one get one free admission that we didn't even know about. Lane was a
I work on Fridays so I was happy I had a reason to dress up this year! Here is some of the Tantrum crew and if you can't figure out what I am supposed to be here is a little clue "Come on Vamanos"...hehe. Thank you Marcie for pruning my wig for me. I think I should stick with my blonde hair for a while though.
Here is my happy, willing, obedient, loving "lil squall" letting me put on his costume for trick or treating. Holy Cow! If anybody has a suggestion on how to get their 2 yr old to wear their costume I am all ears!
On Saturday we spent the day at the STATE FAIR! We didn't think we would be able to make it this year but we managed to squeeze it in on the second to last day before it closed. We even scored with buy one get one free admission that we didn't even know about. Lane was a
ride-a-holic so Casey and I had fun switching turns riding the rides with him. Casey even played a game and won him a blow up baseball bat. We gained about 5 pounds each with our foot long corn dogs, strawberry's and cream funnel cakes and ice cream (eating is my favorite part of the fair). Lane loved the animals and we also learned that they have a cow salon at the fair..who would of guessed?!








15 comments:
WOW.. what a fun weekend! I didn't make it to the state fair this year which makes me sad. I LOVE all the food too. It is so bad for you but it only comes around once a year right? ha ha
I forgot.. how was High School Musical 3? I want to see it. he he
AHHHHH! I love Lane's costume! But I hate when you can't enlarge a picture for some reason! Jenni's "excitement" looked more like constipation :) So is it kosher to take kids on roller coasters when their head doesn't clear the safety bar?? Had to ask :) And yes, trav is indeed in dental school. I didn't see him til 5pm on Saturday cuz he was poking at dead bodies in the anatomy lab all day! With no family gatherings/parties we compensate with friends and guitar hero. Ok, be honest, did you like HSM? SNL did a funny skit on Night School Musical last Saturday. I still haven't watched the first two! The State Fair looked way fun. I want my baby to be old enough to do all the stuff with already!! Grow baby Grow!
ummm you saw high school musical 3 without me?? I thought we were friends!! Haha jk love ya girl but im sad i couldnt see dora on halloween cuz you looked adorable in the pics!!
You go Dora!! Ha ha too funny! I love your little squaw! Too cute! Dang we had the most BORING Saturday! The fair would have been a perfect remedy! Thx for the inivite!! JK :) I'm glad you guys had fun! That's where you went on your first date..and now you were there together with your little Laners!! Too cute!!
You want to know something...your and your sisters costumes are just about as pathetic as I get when I dress up!! HAHAHAHA AND I MEAN THAT WITH LOVE!!!! hahaha no but seriously if i dress up- i have to be able to get all ready like a normal day-like last year I wore scrubs- MY KIND OF DRESSING UP!!! Great pictures chick- the fair looked like a blast! And AWWWWW...I LOOOOVED HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!!! I'll tell you what- were you at stake conference sunday and did you see brett with the 2 kids? ridge and i stayed home. he napped while I watched you tube music videos from hsm3!!! hahahaha TALK ABOUT LOOSER! please come by any morning this week.
you were totally dora the explorer werent you?! and i totally went and saw high school musical three the day it came out i guess you could call me obsessed! and about not going to bre's shower, my brother was in the hospital all day and night because they thought his appendix was gonna burst so I was sitting in the emergency room with him forever! and did she send out invitations for the wedding yet because I never got one...:(
bahahaha!
Shelley every single picture of Lane on here made me laugh so hard.. especially the one with the cotton candy, he's one wild child I love him!!
And how come I didn't know about the fair trip?? I would of loved to tag along just to get some deep fried food. I didn't get to eat any the night I went.. looks like fun!!
Looks like you have been having lots of fun! Thanks for watching Randon yesterday. Oh and thanks for the reminder to update my stinkin blog....I will one of these days! Wish we could have seen the wig when you came over to my parents!
I dont have advice to get the childs costume on, but I need some advice on my child to NOT want to wear her costume everyday and night. I had to hide the dang supergirl costume because she was obsessed with wearing it...so I guess its never a win win situation! Lane sure looks cute though!
hahaha...oh man, I'm so relating to the costume/clothing drama...sorry, but I am so glad to not be the only one!!!!
You look cute in your wig! Cute costume!!!! Kaitlyn would have loved to see it, sorry we missed you guys!
Love the costumes!
I loved the costumes!!! So funny..Dora, you should have made Casey be Diego!! Party Pooper!! As far as a 2 year old wearing a costume it gets better every year because I understand what is going on. Um and invite me to the Halloween Reception. That looked amazing. It would let me open it bigger to get a better look =( See ya tomorrow and I have your money from Julie.
Oh my gosh were you Dora the Explorer?? That is hilarious!
Cute costumes! I definately think you should stay a blonde though!jk. Sounds like you had a fun halloween!
Post a Comment