Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lindbloms like to party! + Lot's O Lights!

Sunday was the traditional Lindblom Christmas dinner plus share your talent night. Our mexican feast was delicious and the talents were great! Mom, we are all SO SAD you couldn't come because were weren't able to perform our Soldier Boy dance that you had planned on us doing since summer:( Maybe next year another teenage boy with no life will make up another dance for us to jam too :)


Last night we went to hear Valerie's choir concert at the temple lights. The weather was perfect...even though I thought the random sprinkles were going to turn into a down pour and any given minute.

Let's see how many times it takes for someone to take our picture without cutting Lanes head off.
There we go!


9 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

hahaah FINALLY someone realized that you can turn the camera vertically to take a picture! that's funny...
Alright party girl- are you all shopped out? want to hit a couple stores in the next day or two? let me know. brody is sicker than a dog-sleeping-throwing up-sleeping. don't come near us. i'd hate for laners to get it. I'm going to sneak out in the nxt day or two to a couple toy stores. you in?
ps-you look darling at the temple.

Val said...

Aw so fun!! Thanks again for coming! I really do appreciate it!

Stephanie Evans said...

Haha, that's funny about Lane- he almost looks too big for a stroller anymore! Sooooo whatcha want for Christmas? Looks like we have both you AND Casey this year. I'm thinking food for your skinny behind and a quad for Casey.... WAIT- does he already have one of those???!!!

Breanna and Martin said...

awwww! You guys are having so much fun! Wait for me!!!!!!! I'm so sad I missed the concert ugh!
You are all just lookin way too cute out there! Hopefully you can keep nice weather around for when I come! Snow snow go away, come again next week while I'm gone in AZ!
Love ya shell...can't wait to see you!

S and B H. said...

You are the party fam! You looked so cute at the Temple!! See you Saturday!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

No shipment received yet!!! BUT I'M DYING TOO!!! I think tomorrow's the big day!! :)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Shelley...I havn't told you- but your Christmas card is STUNNING. Seriously girl...one of my top fav's this year. Well done my friend. Well done.

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

I agree with Stephanie. Your skinny butt needs FOOD!!! Come on it's the holidays!! Stock up girl!

Leah Martineau said...

Got to love the Talent show =) So many fun things to do during Christmas time. We will be bored when its all over!!