No need for an explanation except...

... that besides Jay Leno's "Dealing With The Public "
(click HERE , go to full episodes, click on Thurs, Mar 12 and scroll through his comic bit at the beginning)
on his show last Thursday, this
was the funniest thing I have seen in a while!
7 comments:
Oh man! That's hilarious!! It seems like you guys had a blast at the boys birthday party! Love the matching outfits- I can only imagine thier reaction to that! Hmm... I may have picked up on that ever so subtle remark about Casey's birthday wish! I'm calling you right now!!
That is freaking hilarious! I love Jay and still have the dream of going to cali to see his show :)
Your party turned out awesome...we had so much fun!!!
oh my freaking heck gosh shelley- i turned to your blog and taylin was right here and i FREEEEAKED OUT and shut it off rreal fast!!! hahahahha. okay...can't wait to learn more about why this picture is on your blog. I'm still lost.
What areyou doing right now?? bring lane over in his swim suit!!! i'll text ya!
You just missed my birthday so I WILL be expecting one of those booby wrap arounds for christmas!!!! That is the funniest thing EVER!!!! I also love Jay Leno and try to watch often but always watch Monday nights because i love Headlines. So I haven't heard from you in awhile, I hope we didn't scare you off last time we hung out!!!
ps I too caught on to the "Caseys Birthday wish" but would like you to confirm what I'm thinking!!!!
bahahaha that scared me at first... and I watched the Jay Leno thing, sooo funny I say we go to his show along with seeing Oprah, and Regis and Kelly one of these days!
I am grateful for your feedback about our AMAZING pictures. I'm assuming you mean the old ones, right? And I love that you kept casey's hightops. So important that we remember why we almost didn't fall in love with these great guys. HA!
Post a Comment