In our neck of the woods we didn't decorate eggs this year, we ate them instead!
Grammy and Papa had their annual Easter
egg hunt on Saturday. The kids had fun
running around trying to find as many as they
could,
but watch out kids...time for the "grown ups" turn! Here is where it gets intense because there is major $ involved. There is one GOLDEN EGG per couple. Each golden egg has money in it ranging from 100 bucks to 25 bucks. Plus there were 85 regular eggs, who ever collected the most regular eggs gets to go to dinner with Grammy and Papa. Side note: we are doing this with our legs tied together!
13 comments:
That adult easter egg hunt looks like so much fun. I'll have to remember that for next year. Ok and I LOVE Laners little outfit. It is so cute. Sometimes guys just don't appreciate fashion the way us girls do.
I will have you know that this year is the first year we've ever dyed eggs with my kids. What's the point when they are so young? To make a mess and that's about it? WAY TO EAT THOSE EGGS LANE!!
Those Goodman family traditions never ceize to amaze me. Such a fun family!!
Haha i love it!! Me and Lane are starting the "Egg Salad Sandwhich Crew" :] But thanks for makin Easter so wonderful! Love ya!
The adult easter egg hunt looks like so much fun! I'll have to remember that when I have adult kids. :) I love Lane's outfit. He is such a cute boy!
Aw, I think it's a cute outfit! Trav is similar with the pink thing. We were at Sams Club last week and I saw a pair of plaid men's shorts that I liked, but when I showed Travis, he said no way because there were skinny pink lines in the plaid. You could barely even tell. Oh well. Nice job on the golden egg. So can you open the egg then toss it aside for another one if the $100 isn't in it? I'm gonna guess it was raining since your hood is on. That stinks. Oh and I have to tease you for Eggjoing! Haha, that's funny.
Oh my gosh, Joe would have said the EXACT same thing! Actually he did because I thought Caseys reaction was funny so I showed him. I thought it was cute though! I hope that he told you that before Easter so you had time to get him another outfit!
You are a blogging machine always doing way too much fun stuff! Easter was fun! I still think Lane looks ADORABLE in his almost Easter outfit! :)
ok... its cute but I have to agree with Casey on the outfit:) haha sorry shell! The Goodmans are so fun I love that family!
Well, I have to agree with Sunni here. I love the gay golfer look. Funny to read about Casey's comment about pink being a no no, seeing as Eddy, my metro sexual husband wore his new pink shirt to work yesterday. And,umm... I have it on good authority that he not gay as a result. Ehem.
Well, I have to agree with Sunni here. I love the gay golfer look. Funny to read about Casey's comment about pink being a no no, seeing as Eddy, my metro sexual husband wore his new pink shirt to work yesterday. And,umm... I have it on good authority that he not gay as a result. Ehem.
I wish we had an adult easter egg hunt like that! Lane's outfit was so cute too! Love all the pics!
Glad you got a pic of that outfit. That's all that matters anyway. Way clever easter post! Fun seeing you today...I am wiped out!
Oh my gosh, That is the cutest outfit for Lane!! I love it. What a fun family egg hunt. I keep telling my mom we need to have fun next year and have an egg hunt. We didn't even do that this year at all. Haven't talked to you in a LONG time. Hope your doing well.
Post a Comment