I miss you so much already. Thanks to the wonderful Coffey family, I was able to enjoy your presence. Liz, Andrea, Ashley & Melinda showed me all that there is to offer of your amazingness. I truly soaked in all the fun that you had there for us to do. Your cool 67- 72 degree weather, morning walks, the beach, shopping, lots of hot chocolate, roasting mallows on the beach, loaded questions/phase ten, Samantha:), movie nights, pedicures , your wild animals on the streets & yummy food will most be remembered.
(I'm so making a sign with this saying on it for my bathroom!)
12 comments:
awh I'm jealous I can't wait for our family vaca in oceanside!!!
Fun girl-cation! I'm jealous. So that's funny about Collin's baby shower gift. It actually crossed my mind because I remember you saying you were going to send something, but nothing ever came.... haha, not that I care. You didn't need to get him anything! So anyway, I was going to ask, then decided that was rude. Maybe you had retracted the gift... :) Don't ship it though! Unless it's an outfit that he will grow out of soon I guess. But we can just get it in July. Paying for shipping sucks!
You totally stand out with all that blonde hair. HAHA!! I love it.
Lucky girl. Looks like so much fun! And yes, your blonde hair does stand out!
Looks like tons of fun! Alone time for a mom is a good thing to have!!! I am sure Minda is going to love that you posted that bathroom pic! haha!
Shelley,
We were so glad you join us!!! Don't worry you'll be back there with us next year!!! Love ya girl!!
We loved having you and yes we did make memories! Hey I want to make a sign with you. You can us my vinyl machine anytime.
PS. Don't forget to send me your pictures. Jamie is waiting for the possum picture.
We are glad you came to San Clemente!
That looks so fun! Freezing and fun! Lets swim again!
Funny way to post it :) I'll have to wait till next to rock the beach! So fun to get away with the girls; you deserve it!
Now that is a Girls Trip!!!!! One day I think all the Udall girls should go!!! What fun would that be. So did you get my text?? What are you doing tomorrow??
I envy you so much right now you have no idea. How fun you got a vacation away with a bunch of girls...YOU DESERVED IT!!
You look awesome and adorable as usual. Looks like the group of gals you went with were lots of fun.
What a fun trip. The girl to the right of you in the last picture looks familiar, do I know her from somewhere. Are these people in your ward,or where do you know them? Looks like you're having a fun summer
Post a Comment