So fun!!! Next year lets have the BIGGEST 4th of JULY PARTY EVER!!!!! =) Um I also loved your honestly with the comment you left Steph "I have to admit I only read the first 2 lines then skipped to the comments"..hahaha you are funny!!!! Don't worry I don't read much either =)
Ha, you should have kept reading because I mention you a couple of times! And I ALMOST wrote at the end "Shelley is probably snickering right now and calling me a nerd, but oh well" and you totally called me a nerd in the comments. I think I know you too well! 4th of July looks like fun. I haven't lit a sparkler in years- those are definitely on my list for next year!
yay for fourth of july that was fun... and yay for casey and helping to get our yard done I love comin around the corner and seeing the almost finished product :)
So how far along are you in those pictures and I see NO bump. Big surprise, you're about the size of a toothpick, I only wish I were :) Hope you had a really fun b day too.
9 comments:
now that's the way to spend the 4th...swimmin, grillin, and chillin. you guys have too much fun!
That picture of Casey jumping is insane! How fun! You look so tan! Good times!
So fun!!! Next year lets have the BIGGEST 4th of JULY PARTY EVER!!!!! =) Um I also loved your honestly with the comment you left Steph "I have to admit I only read the first 2 lines then skipped to the comments"..hahaha you are funny!!!! Don't worry I don't read much either =)
Ha, you should have kept reading because I mention you a couple of times! And I ALMOST wrote at the end "Shelley is probably snickering right now and calling me a nerd, but oh well" and you totally called me a nerd in the comments. I think I know you too well! 4th of July looks like fun. I haven't lit a sparkler in years- those are definitely on my list for next year!
u can't go wrong with swimming and grilling for the 4th, especially in Az! congrats on baby #2!! so exciting!
Thanks for letting us come swim this past week. The kids had lots of fun--they are still talking about it :) You look great!
yay for fourth of july that was fun... and yay for casey and helping to get our yard done I love comin around the corner and seeing the almost finished product :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you are having an amazing day and you're having tons of fun!
So how far along are you in those pictures and I see NO bump. Big surprise, you're about the size of a toothpick, I only wish I were :) Hope you had a really fun b day too.
Post a Comment