Thursday, September 30, 2010

Made With Love

.
I love Casey.

We have a great relationship. We have a strong relationship of me dreaming up a project and him building it for me. I swear that man can read my mind and build ANYTHING I am imagining.

For family pictures this year I envisioned a lovely porch swing as our main prop. How I dream these ideas up I don't know... but that's what we HAD to have! Trying to find a cute, cheap, one of a kind porch swing is not easy. What do you do when you cant find one that will make the family picture cut? Casey, he can whip one up, no problem!

My knight in shinning armor came to the rescue. He slaved and worked so many hours to make this AMAZING swing. I almost have tears in my eyes just thinking about how he would do anything for me if he knows it will make me happy. Words cannot describe the love I have for Casey...and my new porch swing!


A few bumps along the way. Lane got mistaken for the swing and got a nice coat of ivory.


 As well as the chair and floor.


Testing it out in a pre photo shoot. I nice before picture of us I would have to say:)
We might get lucky if this turns out to be the best one!

.
I can't wait to share the after pics!
.
Casey wants to put the swing up on Craigslist.

The heck with that. This baby is in the family forever!

.

6 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Holy cow, I LOVE the swing! He should make more of those & sell them! Seriously!

Stephanie Evans said...

My goodness! He should go into businness! Rich people would pay buco bucks for that thing! Soooo cute. Post pictures ASAP!:)

Cassie and Joe said...

That swing is so cute! If he decides to make and sell them, I will be his first customer!

Kacy Hughes Photography said...

Me too!You better believe that Jake is going to be making me a bench with this idea...new photoprops are always welcome at my house!

The Richardsons said...

umm...Lindsey just called me and told me to check your blog because she knows I'm looking for swings. We want some swings. Seriously. My birthday is in two months. All I want are porch swings. I'll tell Randy to call Casey. See you tomorrow at lunch!

ginger said...

k...so i gotta know how he did it cuz i told justin about it & he said he'd make one :) did case make the back or is it a headboard or something...i need the inside scoop on this for a porch swing that I really need!! :)
love your pics btw!