We started our valentines weekend with being in charge of the ward adult party Friday night. I don't know how I'm going to like this new no ward party committee thing. The Relief Society got dubbed first of this change. Luckily I have amazing help. Michelle Yomomato is my activities coordinator and she rocks. We decided to do a homemade ice cream contest/social and tied red, pink and hearts into it.
Cheesy is always better so Michelle's husband volunteered himself to dress up in this huge heart costume. As the couples arrived to the party they got to capture their love forever with Heart Throbby Bobby! I think this will be my favorite keep sake for a long time:)
I had an extra special Valentine come off the bus yesterday from school.
Can you tell that this is his favorite thing to wear?!
Cupid delivering his gift to daddy
We had a yummy (no wait) candlelight dinner.
BBQ Chicken Salad for the adults, Pasta Roni and chicken
for the kids.
Afterwards we went to the animal store (Bass Pro Shop) looking for boots for dad
then Yodipity for dessert!
It was an awefully romantical day!
.
.





11 comments:
OK I just laughed out loud for at least a full minute! (and i needed a laugh... it's been a day!) the first pic is crazy funny... i want one. and then lane.... that should go straight to ellen. its like ralphie on christmas story in his bunny suit. yummy dinner... candlelight dinner is somethin special!
YUP this is adorable...and I need to take more pictures! You have so many fun ones!!
LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!
Bahaha that just made my day!! HA Lane you are such a little Casey. Glad you had a great V-day! I want that salad right about now..cup of noodles isnt cutting it anymore.. :]
Love you!
hahaha! I love it! You are so creative too. Gotta love Valentine's Day with children, huh?! Still great just a little different :)
So that's where you were when we came by. Casey told Dad that you guys don't do anything for Valentines, so we came by with the boys Valentine pencils :) Hope you found them!
valentines picture with man in heart costume...precious.
candle lit dinner...delicious.
Lane in that costume is PRICELESSSSS!
i love it. you should make a shirt out of it. hilarious!!!!!!
I bet the party you did was amazing {as is everything you do!!!}
Love Love Love Lane....that would totally be Ryker too =) I almost hate clicking on your blog because I know what ever your post is about ....I will be jealous =) I just love you and Steph...truely 2 of the most talented people I know. I am BEYOND lucky to have you as my cousins.....I wish we did more together.
As for the ruffle foot thing...yes I have one too but I have been to scared to use it as well....but I am going to practice with it soon. If you bust yours out let me know how it goes. Also I need you to post pictures of the pillows you made for your living room. I want to make a few for millies bed and you just have such cute ones, I might need to copy!!
LETS PLAY SOON!!! Ryker and Lane play pretty well together and Ryk would love to ride around on those scooters at your parents house =)
hahaha, oh man we cant get enough of the photo of lane. i just made it my new desktop pic, which replaces the pic of rusty in his "save the whales" jammies. jael can't believe that his teacher would send him home in an outfit like that!
and good line from "The Little Rascals." just remember, if noone understands your movie quote, you can always depend on me to get it
oh my word I Love Lanes face you really should send that to ellen.. and I love how rusty looks like he just got caught doing something wrong. your little valentines dinner was way cute hahah this whole post just made me laugh love it!
that picture of you and casey is darling. you look beautiful!!
Post a Comment