Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mommy, I drew a picture of you!



Now we all know that this is false advertisement.

Yes, we addressed the issue immediately. And yes it will be addressed again in FHE.

Apparently some little boys in preschool have some eye candy moms at home. How thoughtful of them to teach Lane how to draw so voluptuously.

Casey was so nice to say that he didn't see the resemblance. I hope he was meaning my pig nose or 8 fingered hand.

9 comments:

beth said...

bah ha ha ha ha ha

S and B H. said...

Well don't be too alarmed! I get the same pictures! So....we just have him "make her modest." So then he proceeds to color a pretty shirt and pants, and it's all better :) Thanks for putting my mind at ease ;) Gotta love BOYS!!!

Hiatt Family said...

Still laughing...

Stephanie Evans said...

HYSTERICAL! And a little eye opening at what kids notice at even very young ages. But really, I don't know what Casey is talking about... us Lindblom girls are STACKED! :)

Stephanie Evans said...

Oh... and I'll have you know, I am currently in the process of uploading pictures to post about our trip home. 94 pics are uploading as I type. It's gonna be a doozie! I wouldn't expect it to be done for at least a couple more days though.

marcie said...

hahaha just makes me think of our conversation at grand lux about this issue.... maybe he can draw this picture for you for real in a few years. JK I literally laughed out when I saw this. It just makes it that much more funny knowing it was Lane that drew it.

Brandis said...

Awesome :)

Mary Anne said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I can't stop laughing. Not at YOU Shelley. Of course not. Just everything about this post. Love it. Love you!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Awesome. So are you pregnant again yet?