Tuesday, April 10, 2012

T- Ball time!





Lane is on his first official sports team! He is LOVING every single minute of it. Practices or games can't come often enough for this boy. Our team is full of other boys from our ward so it makes it even more fun. Rusty, well. He enjoy's begging candy off of other people, almost getting ran over by a car after darting into the street to go look at the horses and crying bloody murder because he doesn't get a treat after the game like the players. I wish they had a T-ball team for 2 yr olds. GO DBACKS!



3 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

I am jealous on so many levels!! I want a son in t-ball! Then I could have nachos every night and chill and talk and cheer and feel productive doing it. Go Lane! Wish we could go to a game.

MichelleY said...

Go DBacks! That picture of Rusty and Lily is too cute. She can't wait for tball to see her Rusty :)

martanna said...

Oh wow, that's the cutest thing ever! Yayyy! Lane is going to be an all star!