Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A little MISS is coming to join us!

 
 
We can hardly believe that we will be getting a sister in 7 weeks! When we found out in July that I was expecting we had pink on our minds right away. Casey most of all. He has been longing for a little daddies girl. Even these 2 little rascals were proclaiming they wanted a sister.
 
My due date was set for April 17th and the waiting game began. I was feeling (and looking)  big early on but chalked it up to it being my 3 pregnancy. My first ultra sound was scheduled when I was 21 weeks. When we got there the tech asked if we wanted to know the gender and we both replied YES! When she said it was definitely a girl we were so excited! Then she asked if I was positive on my due date. I said I was pretty sure. She said not so much. Baby girl was 5 weeks farther along than we had thought. Holy 2 awesome surprises in one day!! New due date, March 13th! We ran to Target on the way home and picked up an outfit for the boys to unwrap to reveal that they indeed will be getting a sister! 
 


We got some awesome shots of her.
 

 
Hello lips and cheeks. They will be getting kissed on, lots!
 

 
Now for the awesome belly shots.
 
21 weeks


 
25 weeks
 

 
31 weeks
 
 


 
34 weeks (taken yesterday)



So much to do, so little time.
I had nothing for her up until yesterday when I bought a pack of onsie's.
But she does have a super cute swim suit from aunt Marcie.
She could totally come home from the hospital in that, right?!
 
 







6 comments:

martanna said...

SHELLEY! I think I am the most excited about this baby girl! Maybe because I'm ecstatic for Claire to have a girl cousin close to her age. Or maybe because when I text the fam that we were having a girl Casey gave the best response, "Lucky!" haha
Or maybe its because you two are going to make the most gorgeous girl ever! SO excited for you and my goodness you look amazing!!!
ps Cute phone cover :-))

MichelleY said...

So excited for you guys!! Only 6 more weeks...that's crazy! Can't wait to see your cute baby girl!

marcie said...

I don't know why I didn't realize you were SO close.... only 2 months left!! Although I'm partial to the swimsuit I'm pretty sure she will be fully decked out in the cutest of cute clothes and headbands by her delivery day. I'll make sure of it!

Mary Anne said...

I don't want to sound terrible, but I'm just going to say it. I didn't even realize you were pregnant! Maybe I did know that and it is just getting harder to keep track of things, but WHOA! Not only are you pregnant, you know it's a GIRL (YAY!) and she's going to be here in 7 WEEKS! Goodness...this being an ocean apart business is not good for my social life. So excited for you! She is going to be a doll!

Unknown said...

So excited for you! She's going to be adorable!!

Brandis said...

Yay for a girl!!