Monday, March 10, 2014

Thirty 2

 
 
It feels weird blogging on the actual day these pictures were taken, ha!
That hasn't happened in a loooong time!
But Casey had a birthday today!
We didn't really get to celebrate the way I had hoped.
Lindi has been sick these past few days (more on that later).
 
On Saturday I had Alison lined out to watch the kids all afternoon and night
so we could hit up the town.
Instead we went to Pita Jungle, at Casey's request even...wow!
And he liked it a lot!
We had Lindi with us. We needed to take her to twilight hours to get
checked by the doctor to make sure she was doing ok.
We picked up some Frost gelato after dinner then headed to the doctors.
 
Today on his actual birthday he requested Venezia's pizza and wings for dinner.
So we got take-out along with some cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory for
his "birthday cake".
 
 


The boys beg to play catch outside every night.
I guess tonight was no exception!




 
They also have been hooked on Uno lately.
They are GOOD!
Rusty can play on his own and beats us quite often!



Casey is so easy going that he could have cared less that we didn't
do anything extravagant.
At about noon after being on the phone all day with the doctor, hospital and insurance company
I realized I hadn't really said happy birthday to him yet.
I text him wondering how his bday had been so far and he responded,
just another day in paradise:)
The joys of getting old.
Birthdays are just another day!
 
But we sure do love our super dad!
 
 


No comments: