Lucky for us the Evans' stayed for the whole week after the 4th!
I love how every time they are in town we make up for lost time.
We took the boys to the free Imax summer movies.
It was a treat for them because I never take them to the movies.
We loaded up on 3 large bags of buttered popcorn and soda.
I think that is the best part of seeing a movie.
Oh, and watching it in peace was a perk.
Lindi was with Olive and the babysitter.
Genius idea, Steph!
Air works was a hit as well.
Lindi and Olive playing a round of crack the egg:)
We hardly saw these four rug rats.
Just glimpses of them flashing by as they ran from one tramp to the other.
They keep each other entertained for HOURS.
It is sooooo nice.
I wish so bad that they lived in AZ.
I couldn't resist.
My 30 second jump sesh had me burning hundreds of calories,
my heart rate had never been so high!
#shouldhaveworndepends
We needed to refuel at Gecko Grill afterwards.
Thank goodness for outdoor seating.
Our noise levels can make a scene!
Swimming was on our agenda most days.
But on their last day here we went to the Children's museum.
The only picture I got was during snack time.
These kids sure make me smile.
And lucky for us AGAIN, they only went home for a week then
drove back. But this time we got to party together on the beach!!!
Stay tuned:)
2 comments:
That really does look like the girls are playing "Crack The Egg". Hahaha. And I love your jumping pic & hashtag too! :)
Your hashtag!!! Hahaha!! Looking at these pictures makes me want to do it all over again! I'm so glad our kids are best buds!!
Post a Comment