Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Summer {and everything else} wrap up!
Holy Moly, this is posts of all posts I think for me! I was going to sit and try to catch up but I'm thinking that will never happen. SO, it's all crammed into one:)And I can't see what picture is what, it just has words, which means I can't caption each individual picture, boo! Until I can get that figured it, this will have to do!! So this massive post of pictures is:
*The last of our swimming glory.
*Our ward campout, It was Lindi's first experience in a tent. Besides freezing at night and poor Casey sharing a sleeping bag with her, she did A-ok!
*Nekter runs, boy do we LOVE Nekter. Lindi even knows our routine when we go. They love to sit outside and share...because we usually get one of everything:)
*Lot's of cousin playing, playing in the hose, washing cars... and ourselves.
*My parents rented out the wave runner thing at Kino pool one night.
*Saying goodbye to Jefferson before he moved to CO, but yay, he is back!!
*My grandparents had their 60th wedding anniversary and threw the party of the century to celebrate!
*Lindi's first day of nursery. She came home saying the word MINE...no joke.
*We bought pogo passes and had quite the experience jumping back in time skating around at Skateland! Lindi enjoyed running up and down the skeeball machine.
*The big tree in front of our house blew over in a monsoon. It took some roof tiles with it. I hated the thing anyway so it did us a favor:)
*Sunday couch snuggles with Lindi.
*Games after dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's. It's the boys favorite thing to do.
*9ll memorial at Tempe Town Lake were we sweated our brains out and Lindi ran wild. The girl hates her stroller.
*Sushi with the sibs and shopping with Lindi.
*Zoo trip and Mother Natures Farm with the Evans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't tell you how happy I am that you're blogging again!! The Nekter pictures take the cake. How did you get the perfect pictures?! And thanks for introducing us. Hundreds already spent, I'm sure, and we don't even live there!! ;)
Post a Comment