Monday, February 1, 2016

Summer odds and ends




Welp, when you loose your hard drive to your computer you get WAY backed
up on blogging!! Here is my attempt at catching up!



The Barton's invited us and the Yamamoto's to a day at the lake!
They rented jet ski's and boy, it was a fun filled day!
I am a water girl.
I LOVE the sun and this was a day in paradise for me.
We left early, around 6am and stayed until about 4pm.
We found a perfect grassy, shaded area on the "beach" of Canyon lake to set up camp.
We took turns tubing behind the jet ski's and relaxing in the big blow up couch.
We ate and played, and swam and ate, and relaxed and ate... you get the picture:)











 Before we got all wet, I had Misty take our family picture with her nice camera.
It ended up being our Christmas card picture!


This girl has been the busiest child out of the 3.
For some reason she thinks its super fun to dump out her hair rubber bands...
every flipping day!
I made a mental note to stop buying the package of 1,000!!!


We met up with my seeesters and my mom to try the new
hopping breakfast joint in downtown Gilbert, Snooze!
It was good, not super spectacular.
But I'll eat out anywhere if I don't have to cook:)
Lindi sure loved those blueberry pancakes.
My shirt took one for the team.




I took the kids to our old neighborhood pool for variety.
They love to run then jump over that step.
Boys and their never ending energy!!

 Besides being a stinker, she sure has an imagination!
I caught her taking her babies to the movies.
I love the set up and how she got all dressed up with her high heels on.
She makes life fun.


 
And this, lol!!!!!
Besides being a stinker and having a wild imagination,
she is an observer!!
I had to pee in a cup for my yearly exam (TMI?:/)
She took note and just HAD to follow suite.
Learning the ropes early!


Scarlett was blessed!
Anything having to do with baby Scarlett we are all over.


Somehow these 2 get a photo shoot anywhere we go!



Swimming all the way through September!
After school the neighbor kids all liked to take a dip:)


Kid soup:)

Lane played Fall baseball for the first time.
Sadly I don't have any pictures of him playing, just these cute kiddos who
came to cheer him on!


Grammy and Papa had a fun water day in their backyard.
They rented this huge blowup slide and had pizza and ice cream!




It was all calm and dandy until the big boys decided to show up on the playground
(Casey and Travis).
Then somehow it became a game of who could kick the person down the slide!
See Peyton going down backwards?!
It was not for the weak and no mercy was shown!


Here I am getting tossed down

At one point there were so many of us at the top trying to tackle them, the slide almost tipped over!

And this is epic, both Sunni and I getting thrown down at the same time!
Haha, our stomachs hurt from laughing so hard!


 We planned a little get- a- way to a rodeo in Tucson with Sunni and Travis.
We picked up some snacks to eat on the drive.
I think we were worried we would starve, lol!

We stayed at the J.W. Marriot.
It was nice!!
We got a suite with a living room so we could stay up and play
games at night.
We hurried and changed into our swim suits and went swimming for a couple of hours.
Then showered and headed to dinner before the rodeo.
We went to Flemming's.
Holy yuuuummm!
I've never had a steak that was so good in my life.




The rodeo was a blast!
It was my first time at a legit rodeo.
I loved the clown that would dance around and interact with the audience.
We hit up a homemade ice cram parlor afterward then headed back to the hotel for games until 2am!

We slept in, ordered room service for breakfast and played some more games.
The plan was to go home that afternoon, but we weren't ready to leave!
I text Alison who was babysitting for us to see if we could stay another night, she said no problem.
Yay!
We went and saw a movie, then had dinner and played more games.
It was a much needed vacation, without kids!!


We were babysitting Olive Bo- Bolive one day.
Usually these 2 play great, which they did.
But they were being a little too quiet  so I went to check on them.
When I came upon this, I gasped.
Not only was conditioner slathered all over Olive head to toe, but they smeared the whole
shower! I had a good chuckle, sent some pictures to Stephanie, and cleaned her all up.


Not 30 minutes later did they get quiet again.
This time it was the bathtub with the body wash!
I wish twins upon no one!!




No comments: