Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Waiting for baby


Warning: This post is sort of Lindi overload.
BUT, who can blame me.
She was at any point not going to be the baby anymore (insert crazy, sad, crying emoji face)!

This big girl started PRESCHOOL!
Holy Moly, I remember her being in the infant car seat at 5 months old dropping Rusty off at HIS
first day of preschool!

I was worried she would be a basket case and not let go of my side.
She is off and on when it comes to new things.
Luckily she was fine and all smiles when I picked her up!



I knew the time was coming to transition her to the guest bedroom.
And spoiled princess gets a queen size bed!
Cha, I didn't get a queen size bed until I was 20!
Even then it was my PARENTS bed from 20 years ago when they were newly-weds!!
I was procrastinating the process because she slept so well in her crib.
Why change a good thing?!
We were at Target and randomly I wandered down the bedding isle.
Out of the blue I asked her if she wanted to choose a bedspread for her new big girl bed.
They had so many cute selections, and ended up with this super adorable comforter.
Of course we needed an accent pillow to match:)
I figured we would just buy it and switch beds in a month.
NOPE!
She was persistent to sleep in the bed that night!
I was secretly dying inside.
My. baby. no. longer.
I was having a harder time than her!
I checked on her a bazillion times that night.
Every time I would peek in to make sure she hadn't  fallen off the
bed she looked as sound as a bug on rug.




She sure is a sassy thang.



Always carting a baby or purse or pushing a stroller where ever she goes.



She has a fierce imagination.
All day, every day I turn to see her setting up her toys for a trip to the grocery store
or what have you.
This particular day she was on a picnic with her baby.


We have lots of cousin play dates on the days she does not have preschool.


One night while we were waiting for take-out (we had lots of that while waiting for baby to come:/),
Lindi sat and watched through the big glass window a class of girls dancing in the studio next door.
She was mesmerized.
I thought it would be a couple of years until I embraced the whole dance mom world.
I guess not.
The very next week she was enrolled in the cutest little princess dance class.



When dad is in charge of assembling dinner, you get personalized chicken pillows!


We had just finished parent teacher conference with Lanes teacher. 
While walking over to Rusty classroom, I glanced down and noticed Lindi
had mismatched sandals on!
Rock on girl.


I got a little crazy with Lindi's hair one day.
Lily decided she wanted the same do.
So they twinned it for a couple of hours.



We got a sneak peek at baby sister at my 36 week ultra sound!
I have never had a 3d picture of any of my kids.
So when the tech switched it over I was so excited to see my sweet girl
as close to real life as possible.
She was adorable, squished nose and all:)



WHY do suffering pregnant women get to have fat, swollen feet to
round up the end of their pregnancy?!
This is what my feet looked like from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed.
Goo, just goo.


What do you know, the boys do get a spotlight in this post!:)
This was to document the first day of Fall...by SWIMMING!!!
You can see a storm brewing in the background.
Instead of a nice cool breeze it brought hot humid mugginess.
Thanks Arizona.


These 2...
Rusty has been leaving Lily to play with the older boys lately.
But when they do play they are a crack up!
They spent a good 30 minutes playing with that hose.



Rusty's PE teacher at school is my cousin, so his 2nd cousisn.
Which means I get texts with pictures of him conquering the rope!
I guess this was his 2nd attempt, but he got the highest out of his whole class!
That's my boy!


Progression pics, gotta love/embrace em';)




No comments: