Sunday, February 5, 2017

Utah or Bust!



I gained another nephew in January!
We call him baby Christopher since he is named after my brother, Christopher.
Baby Christopher was going to be blessed in UT, where they live.
I missed out on Lucy's baby blessing, I sure wasn't going to miss this one!

Yep, spoiled baby going on a plane ride.
Non of the other kids have been on an airplane.
They were upset about it, until they heard Alison would be babysitting them.
They LOVE Alison.
Win, win;)

She looked pretty excited about it.


So excited she conked out minutes after take off!


I looked down to see her stuffing both her hands in her mouth.
Hungry baby girl?



Good!
Because the Red Iguana was our next stop.
Some of my vary favorite Mexican food.
And Christopher met Della for the first time!


He gave us a tour of Salt Lake.
My favorite stop, High School Musical!
I am such a geek. 
But I couldn't believe I was seeing it in person!
The kids that went to school there were so nice and helpful to give directions on 
where the gym, auditorium, etc. were. 
They must be used to having visitors.
Here comes another mid life crisis mom wanting to
check out Sharpay's locker (along with an eye roll).







SWIG!!
Utah if full of the good stuff I tell ya.


We went to Christopher and Jaels house so we could see the baby and LUCY!
We think Lucy is pretty great at our house.


Plus, I had never been to their house before.
These 2 are only 5 weeks apart.
They should have been more, but baby Christopher decided to come early.





We went to Rodizios Grill for dinner then back to the hotel for bed.
In the morning I couldn't get over this cute munchkins outfit.
Boots with the fur and all!



We spent the day in Park City.
Burr! I am NOT used to the snow.
Good thing Stephanie has lots of snow gear she let us borrow.


We are at Olympic Park
You can see the practice slopes behind us

Pink snow bunny


And snow board bunny!


We took a tour.
They drove us to the top of the Nordic slopes.
Holy Moly, they have balls to go down FLY down that thing!!



Then they took us to the luge.
They were practicing!
So fun to watch them in real life.






Off to swig!
I believe between us and my parents we bought 5 dozen:)


We ate dinner at the Garden Room


The highlight of the trip for Casey was Nielsons.
I forgot how amazing the bumble berry concrete is.


Casey downed his before I was even half way.



Sunday was the blessing!
Jaels parents came from Switzerland for 2 weeks.
I love them.
Their accents are adorable AND they brought a suitcase full of chocolate!


After church they had a luncheon.
I don't have a picture but I got to catch up with my cousin Andy and his wife
that live in UT as well. 



This cracks me up.
Baby Christopher was born 4 weeks early, and 5 weeks AFTER Della.
They are the same size!!


The best selfie we could get, lol!


We had to go straight to the airport from their house.
It was so sad to leave!

It was super bowl Sunday.
All the men watching what they could was cracking me up.




No comments: