Monday, May 1, 2017

End of the School year



Cute cousins enjoying popsicles together


outgrowing the Rock N Play:(


But getting so big!


And learning how to rock back and forth on her hand and knees.
She took off crawling around 7 months.


The messiest eater there ever was!




I sat down in relief society and noticed a row of Bizzy skirts, lol!


Gotta love when you here screaming from a child followed by
blood. Lane threw a Peppa Pig toy and Rusty's head got the brunt off it.
X marks the spot! Good thing uncle Travis can fix your teeth AND your forehead!



Della gets snatched up by our whole ward each Sunday.
These boys were being so cute with her, I had to be irreverent and snap a picture:)
Bearded man caught me, whoops!



Last day of school breakfast smoothies.
Virgin of course!



I was in charge of Rusty's party.
I took them to Hawaii for an hour:)
First was a "hulu" competition.
Mrs. Wietzman was a good sport.


Then Fiiz for our last after school snack.


I introduced our Summer rewards system.
Each basket was worth different point values and were filled with different prizes.
They would get points for good behavior, extra chores, reading and what not.
AND they could be taken away!
Prizes ranged from things like juicy drop pops, a trip to QT, fidget spinners...
They could turn in their points when ever they wanted.
Sort of like tickets at Peter Piper Pizza.

It worked pretty well!


No comments: