It was nice not feeling obligated to run the Turkey trot this year since I was
still recovering from having a baby!
I can't even remember what we did that morning, must have been super exciting.
My mom went all out again with the table scapes!
Fancy dishes, even for the little girls table.
Casey made magic mashed potatoes.
I came in from outside to see that they were doubling in size!
We could not figure out what the heck was going on.
Until he remembered he added a secret ingredient, heaving whipping cream.
Marcie made all of the pies!
It not only was Thanksgiving, but Rusty's birthday as well!
I always feel bad that he has to share is birthday around this holiday.
Some years on the same day.
He never seems to complain.
What kid wouldn't want to spend all day playing with cousins on his birthday?!
He opened up his presents in the morning.
A rip stick and baseball cards!
Sometimes I feel like I have twin boys.
The other always wanting what the other has.
I guess it will be the same way with the girls.
He is pretty good at it!
No birthday cake this year.
7 candles in a pie was fine with him!
A fierce competition of volleyball ensued after the big meal!
The boys were good to put up with a post partum mom, 2 pregnant chicka's and
little children running in and out of the game.
It was good times non the less.
We also check marked family pictures for Christmas cards off the list that day!
A big feat in itself it tell ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment