We partied hard in March!
First was Casey's big 35th bash!
Sunni and I were sneaky sneaky and threw the best surprise party, ever!
Just kidding, it wasn't that grand.
But it was fun to catch them off guard.
We usually do something together every year on their birthday.
We tricked the boys by saying instead of going out on their actual birthday, we would go out the following night.
It worked because Sunni's sister was in town, and we said they had plans with them ON their birthday.
Little did they know a limo was picking them up that night:)
Travis, Sunni, Polly and Brandon got picked up first.
Then they swung and picked us up along with Stephanie and Travis.
Casey thought we were going out with just them that night.
Here they are catching a glimpse of their matching outfits.
Twinners must twin on their special day!
The surprises kept coming!
They had no idea we invited all of our siblings and spouses.
They were all waiting in a church parking lot.
The party limo was FULL!
Somehow Casey guessed that we were going to eat at BobbyQ.
Then off to K1 SPEED Way!
Our old age must be catching up with us.
On our second round, people were sitting out due to nausea and sore necks!
On our second round, people were sitting out due to nausea and sore necks!
The following week Lindi Lou turned 4!
She had her heart set on a hair salon chair.
Which is what she got!
This doll is glammed to the max after hours of curling and primping from this
top notch hair dresser.
She was old enough to "get" birthday parties.
And has never had one before.
We invited over all the cousins.
I've learned with this age group that organized games don't really work.
I borrowed all of my moms fun toys and set it up like nursery.
Come in and play for an hour!
Then outside for more play time!
I had 2 water tables outside since the weather was starting to get warmer.
And my moms vintage roller coaster.
I believe Jefferson got this on his 4th birthday!
He is now 22?
She is saving it for when he has children.
I thanked my lucky stars that Marcie stayed to help!!
Man, you forget how bonkers it can get with 8 four year olds running around.
The cute babers
We had lunchables.
I attempted duck, duck, goose... but it was going WAY over their heads.
I am glad I didn't waste time on games.
I am glad I didn't waste time on games.
And a princess birthday cake!
Wishing she could have cake
But sleeping sounded more fun I guess.
I had to laugh at how random this ended up being.
A far cry from a super, over the top, themed party most kids get.
But honestly, this was just as good in her mind.
And I get to spend the $$ I saved at Target for myself now:)
No comments:
Post a Comment