Wednesday, January 17, 2018

4 Lil Pumpkins



I feel like Halloween was a repeat of last year with one exception.
Our ward held their first trunk or treat!
It was a blast!
I loved seeing the creativity of how people decorated their cars. 
I should have taken a picture of each one!

Casey strung lights and a skeleton that shook and talked when you walk by.
We also bought a fog machine.
It turned out pretty good!




I spent WAY too much money on costumes last year.
So they got to wear the same ones again.
I'm crossing my fingers I can squeeze one more wear out of them!
Nobody is allowed to grow this year, lol!

Eat my heart out, Jane Fonda!


Lane knew I was out front waiting to take his picture, so he made a run for it.
He claimed I took his picture last year so why did I need to take more.
Little stinker.
Action shot it was!



The sweetest SWAT man I know:)


Pretty Princess 
I mightttt just get rid of this dress.
The glitter it barfs all over my house is enough to make it sparkle and shine all year long! 


Setting up for the hundreds of trick or treaters that hit our neighborhood.


This girl.. nothing seems to scare her!


I think we passed out 600 pieces of candy.
It's hard to see, but the crowds that come are unbelievable!




I love, love, love it!



No comments: