Thursday, July 12, 2018

Day to day stuff




Baseball season started!
Lane wanted a break, so Lindi took his place playing T-ball!
Coincidentally, all four of these kiddos were Angels this year!




She  did pretty good.
We'll see if there is a future in baseball for her:)



This little thang ate her way through Costco.
There wasn't a sample cart she wouldn't let me pass!
It did get her pretty full, so I called it lunch.



We took our RZR's out to 4 peaks with the Barton's.





All was going well until I blinked and suddenly I was dangling by my seatbelt sideways.
It happened so fast! Not a lot of grip on that windy dirt road.
Oopsie's.
Once we got it tipped back over it was perfectly fine, phew!


It was my dad's birthday so us girls took him out to lunch.
First we got a tour of his new office building!





The kids love going to Lanes ortho appointments... so they can play nintendo!



I was joking to Lindi to go change Della's diaper.
She took me seriously!
I couldn't stop laughing at Della's expressions.
She laid like a limp noodle the whole time and I must say, she did a good job!


First day of NURSERY!!!
She didn't know what was coming so she walked in fine and dandy.
20 minutes later she wasn't having any.of.it. 
It's been 4 months and she still has not warmed up to it.
Ugh.




It was our anniversary in April. I think we celebrated with dinner and a movie the weekend before. He leaves the best surprises for me, even when I tell him not to:)


The mutual kids in our church were celebrating reading the Book Of Mormon for 100 days straight. They got to throw pies at poor Bishop DeWitt. 

Amber (our next door neighbor) came up and gently threw a small plate of whipped cream on Casey's face.


That wasn't enough to suffice, so they banned together for a surprise attack with more plates! He got creamed pretty good!




It is rare for Lindi to have fancy hair, so when she does we document it.


The weather was warming up so Grammy had a swim party for the littles who were not in school.



After a T-ball game one Saturday morning, half of the team (which are all cousins) came for an after party at out house!



Mothers Day treated me to some bean burritos and new floor mats for my car, whoop whoop! Seriously, it was a much appreciated gift!


Love my hooligan clan that makes me a mom!


Hand, foot, and mouth hit this sweet munchkin. BAD. She had sores on her face for a good week.



No comments: