Trunk or Treat could possibly be just as fun
as going to Disneyland for my kiddos!
All the hoodlings.
They cannot get enough of each other!
This is THE best!
Our dear bishop and his wife and son.
Even better that they rolled up in their hunting rhino!
Each car was to have a game for the kids to play while they trunk or treated.
Epic fail!!!
It was supposed to be 2 targets to shoot darts at,
not a slightly inappropriate image.
I ditched one of them, seeing how it was a church activity:)
It was a great turnout!
My festive buffet table all ready for Halloween!
Marcie had another party at her house.
Sadly, the high school rivalries was the only picture I got that night!
Our house was enchanted with 2 beautiful princess Halloween night!
And with some hooligans! Lane would NOT let me take his picture.
I made Anna do it, lol!
Ready for the masses to come.
I think we ran out after 600 pieces.
They made back what we passed out, pretty much.

















No comments:
Post a Comment