Introducing: The Naughty Twins!
I had Landon and Scarlett over to play while Marcie was recovering from having a baby.
I kid you not, it wasn't more than 5 minutes of them being extra quiet that I go to check on them
and they come out looking like a blue and purple smurf!
I swear they are twins from different Mama's.
Hello gorgeous Arizona desert!
I snapped these while Casey came rolling in with some screaming passengers that
I snapped these while Casey came rolling in with some screaming passengers that
just had the ride of their lives!
Our end of the street decided that this is our new Spring tradition.
Shooting, buggy riding, food and chatting.
Emily was in town so some of the Udall gals met up for dinner!
Umm, she NEVER does this. I checked her head for a fever, nope!
Must have been extra comfy and dozed off. It was the best:)
I was over the Young Women in our church congregation. More specifically over Personal Progress.
Once a month they came over before church for breakfast and goal making. It was a hit for not only them, but my own family! They knew they would get more than just cereal that morning, lol!
I really grew to love it. That week they requested crepes. Those are a labor of love, but they deserved with all of their hard work trying to finish before the new program starts!
Della prancing into her first swim lesson of the season in style!
Wear heels or go home.
I got a knock on the door and opened it to the prettiest bouquet of Edible Arrangements!
Casey knows flowers aren't my favorite because they cost so much darn money. So for our 15th Anniversary he surprised me with something more practical. Awe. We had to take a picture to say thank you before deconstructing it!
Funny how I was thinking along the same lines!
His love language is homemade cookies, so I made
sure to have a big batch waiting for him at home.
His love language is homemade cookies, so I made
sure to have a big batch waiting for him at home.
I love "chipping" away the years with you!
We celebrated by cheering on the boys at their baseball game. It honestly was one of my favorite anniversaries. No frills or fuss, just sitting enjoying our family together at the ballfields, grateful for the past 15 years of happiness we have been blessed with!
The naughty twins were in the same swim lesson class!
Don't let those smiles fool you, they both screamed and cried the first
2 lessons before they realized it wasn't a form of torture. Haha.
2 lessons before they realized it wasn't a form of torture. Haha.
Every couple of months the herd of kids out front create a new game to play excessively. Currently it was "wiffle ball", only played with a metal baseball bat and a volleyball! I was in the kitchen when Rusty came walking in with his hand covering his eye and blood dripping down. I was thinking, great, finally somebody got whacked in the head with a bat. Yep, that was what happened. Only Rusty hit himself with the bat! I guess once he hit the volleyball, the bat bounced back hard and he butted himself with the end of the bat. Off to Urgent Care we went for 3 stitches. That game fizzled out not too long after that.
I love this picture of the segregation of the laundry.
Boys and girls side.
And yes, our dinner table doubles as a clothes folding station!
And yes, our dinner table doubles as a clothes folding station!
Baby Luke was a hot commodity at our house!
We got to babysit him for a few weeks and these girls were in baby heaven!
We got to babysit him for a few weeks and these girls were in baby heaven!
I seriously sat back and let them wipe spit up, feed him bottles,
and play as much as he would let them.
and play as much as he would let them.
Enjoying the last few weeks of cool=ish weather on our neighbors tree swing.
Of all things you would think would be kept safe out on the counter... nope.
A certain 2 year old has a thing for butter.
I am reminded of that every time I try to make cookies!
So gross!
More swimming lessons.
She was jealous of my lap buddy.
Sweet Madeline, just a tiny wittle peanut!
This was cracking us up.
Della is trying to coach and encourage Landon to get out of the pool by himself.
Her proud face... girl, you are the CUTEST!
Once again, had to check to make sure she wasn't sick!
Something must have tuckered her out that afternoon.
Clovis Biker Chicks Club!
They were so sweet to let Della tag along.




















No comments:
Post a Comment