LIP SYNC BATTLE!!
My muscles hated me that day!
Let's get this party started!!
All the couples knew there would be a first and second place prize.
I love that they bring it each time.
I drew names out of a bowl to make it fair.
Cotters and Nesbits were up first!
They dazzled us with Mamma Mia, from the movie Mamma Mia!
I secretly was so glad they went first because they can sure get the crowd going!
The body suits, nuff said.
Aaron and Michelle rocked,
Everything is Awesome, from the Lego Movie.
I have never seen a better choreographed performance.
It was legit and they did the WHOLE song!
Is it bad that I still can't stop chuckling looking at our picture?
Can you guess what we performed?
Yes, yes we did.
I Will Follow Him, from Sister Act.
It was the finale version.
The climax from soft to jazzy was a nice touch:)
It only gets better from a Whoopi Casey.
Jacksons and Sumerea in tighty whites?
Yes, please!!
Oh my goodness, we were all rolling when they came sliding in
with, Old Time Rock & Roll from Risky Business.
Dan and Sarah did a country song that I cannot remember!
Ugh. It will come to me in my sleep.
I have to give the Lloyds props for even coming to this party!
They had moved in weeks prior and did not know any of us that well.
What a way to meet the neighborhood, haha!
They killed it with Circle of Our Love, from Saturday's Warrior.
And then they woke up and gave talks in church at 9 the next morning.
I felt terrible that I had kept them up so late!
The Blau's (ok more Dave) have big personalities!
I really thought I was in the dance seen Twist and Shout from
Ferris Buellers Day Off!
I think the Rudd's should win best props and use of spandex pants every year.
They up it each time!
Bethany doesn't mind because she is inside the prop.
And Tait must really like his figure, bahah.
Baby It's Cold Outside, from Elf
Look, it's Mary Poppins!
I said that in my best English accent:)
They claimed they rehearsed for 5 minutes.
Either Ryan has a photographic memory, or he needs to hit up Broadway.
He knew every word without skipping a beat of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
It was UNREAL!
A Whole New World!
Jasmine and Aladdin, aka: Miche and Darl!
I'm telling you, the voting was so hard this year!
Nobody won by a landslide.
First place was Amber and Ryan!
Their prize was that they got to sing
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious again for us!
Just kidding.
They got to pick between a monetary prize or a mystery envelope.
They choose monetary.
Second place was the Rudd's with Baby it's Cold Outside.
They got the mystery envelope which revealed concert tickets
to see Journey at Ak-chin Pavilion!
I can't wait for next year!















No comments:
Post a Comment