Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Pool is Open!





Right out of the gate we had some pool parties with cousins!
Freezer full of popsicles, Summer playlists on repeat, new pool toys.
That's how we like it!






After hours in the sun they found retreat in separate rooms.
I guess the girls don't care much about basketball!



The playoffs are a big deal!


I do put them to work occasionally.
We wrapped over $400 in coins!






Memorial Day at the Phoenix cemetery is still hanging on!
The Udall's have been doing this for 30 plus years.
I come occasionally.
We didn't have much going on so we decided to head over.

Leah is taking over now that Grandpa, Uncle Sam
 and Uncle Brad have passed away.
She is our political cousin:)

She put together a nice little program. 




Jesse and Shirley's gang!
If you are wondering where our husbands are, they are golfing:)


The whole group that came.
We even have a cool family claim now. 
My second cousin, Alexis Schmitt and her family were in the middle
of packing up their home to move to UT because her husband had just
been ordained to be a general authority!



Swimming afterwards.
Everyone fighting over the babies!




Casey went to girls camp!




I was supposed to go join them for a couple of days, but this one decided
to get a stomach bug. 



so sad, yet I just want to kiss her face off when she's all snuggled up like that. 



Lake trips happened. 





Late night swims. 



Late Summer sunsets



The dreaded forts.
why. whyyyyyy. 



A new driver in da house!



 

No comments: