BABIES:
It had been FAR too long since there was a baby in the family.
Both sides of our families!
Abbey and Katie pulled through and decided to have babies
3 weeks from each other.
Aunt Shelley needed to visit and snuggle their scrumptiousness.
Stetson is a peanut, so wittle.
And miss Nora is a chunker!
I am way behind on blogging, just wait for an updated picture.
I am way behind on blogging, just wait for an updated picture.
Never have I seen a squishmallow in human form,lol!
BIRDS:
I was on my way to pick up Lane from practice when a bird
dive bombed directly into the grill of my car while going 45 mph!
I felt a thud and a POOF of feathers flew in the air.
Instant screaming and dry heaving on my end.
UGH, SO GROSS!!!!
I pulled into the parking lot and Lane said, uh mom, I think you hit a bird.
Ya think?
Bless him.
BASEBALL:
So. Much. Baseball between the 2 boys.
However, we wouldn't have it any other way.
However, we wouldn't have it any other way.
These 2 pictures don't correlate with B, but had to include them.
I guess Della forgot shoes and needed a treat inside QT.
I gave her my slippers, problem solved!
Her never ending smirks and faces.
Got milk?








No comments:
Post a Comment