Thank the heavens my jet lag was kind to me and
not as terrible as I thought it would be!
not as terrible as I thought it would be!
It was a doozy of full next couple of weeks seeing it was now May-hem!
Tuck and Tumble recital!
Which was so fun to see Lori and Todd Tucker not in Israel,
sad I didn't get a picture with them.
sad I didn't get a picture with them.
Their daughter owns and runs the gym.
The Tuck part of Tumble makes so much more sense now!
Lindi had to perform in both the am and pm shows.
Which meant it was a loooooong day for all of us girls out in Queen Creek.
Rusty played on a basketball team at Red Mountain High school.
I think this was at his last game.
I think this was at his last game.
We went to Olives dance recital for Inspire.
Casey really spoiled me with flowers this Mothers Day!
I was nice enough to share with all of the other mothers in our ward congregation:)
I was nice enough to share with all of the other mothers in our ward congregation:)
She wasn't wrong on most of it!
Maybe I need some therapy for being a white trash, Dateline obsessed
Maybe I need some therapy for being a white trash, Dateline obsessed
clean freak, lol!
We couldn't wait to try out the new pool accessory for Summer!
We will see how long it lasts...
We will see how long it lasts...
Counting down the days until my counters
can be free of school paraphernalia.
can be free of school paraphernalia.
My "cleaning up" joy ticks big time at the end of each day!
Made some bread for our Megiddo honey to go on!
Man, I didn't realize how much we LOVE honey.
I was fighting off little hands to get some!
Late night children pickups accompanied by this diva.
Treasuring the last days of being a parent helper in our very last
Kindergarten classroom.
You can tell Mrs. Limon has been at this for many years.
It was the sweetest class.
There are always a few who give you a run for your money.
She was always so patient and kind with them.
I also loved helping in Mrs. Sanders classroom.
I love getting to see how each teacher runs their class, and teaching styles.
Helps me realize that not one way is always the best way with anything in life.
Last carpool pick up for these 7th graders.
It called for a run to Andy's on the way home.
Touch up time for Casey!
Talk about being patient and kind, haha.
Talk about being patient and kind, haha.
His haircut took a little bit longer than normal.
As you can see from the lack of Lane in this post that he is a teenager
who rarely gets his picture taken because he gets to drive himself everywhere!
















No comments:
Post a Comment