Wednesday, April 17, 2024

March Rush




 March was a doozy of a month!
Was it because Easter was extra early this year? 

Whatever it was, 
I felt like I could barely keep my head above water!
Every day had something big in it.
I literally had to take one day at a time and couldn't think about
 the next until I was in bed and that current day had completed. 


It was Western Day at the girls school.
Flannel shirts is about as western as it gets at our house.
With some pigtail braids it was good enough!

I was scheduled to make copies that day for Lindi's teacher,
so I made sure to peak outside during lunch hour to catch the girls.
They would be eating outside in the grass courtyard and
even got to pet a horse on their way to recess!








Lindi with her friend group.






Della got to go to the Natural History museum,
aka the dinosaur museum for her field trip.
And the district must be trippin' only allowing
1 parent volunteer to attend!
How on earth are 2 adults capable of reining in 25 first graders on a field trip?

Mrs. Abbot was borderline pleading for parents to come for extra  reinforcement.
I don't blame her!













Usually Della is texting Casey all during Sacrament meeting.
This week she decided to write a note instead. 






Rusty's team made it to the Championship!!
A first ever for his school in flag football!

They played at Mountain View, against Stapley (ewwww, Stapley).
Why do I say that in my head like on Fuller House.
Ewww Fernando. We don't like him.

I'm just kidding.

It does seem like when we are in any sort of championship, it is against Stapley.
And they always win.

Unfortunately, this night was no different.
Wahhhh.
It was a good fight.
 



The weather was impeccable.
Not hot, or cold.
All you needed was a light jacket:)

And the sky was dreamy.
 







We have reached a whole new level of no privacy.
She crammed the keyboard under the bathroom door so I could 
unlock the computer.





Back at the school Lindi qualified to be in the relay race!






Casey took off to Wyoming for a guys snowmobiling trip!










Night hike for Rusty with his teachers quorum. 





After a temple session, Casey and I went to go see the Evan's practicing for the 
Easter pageant. 

It's hard to see, but Jesus is on the cross.





It was a freakishly cold and drizzly night.
I text her that picture and asked if they needed some hot chocolate delivered!

The kids instantly yelled yes, so off to QT to make sure they 
didn't freeze to death in their jandals (Jesus sandals). 











♪ Is it your birthday, boy? Cause you lookin like a present ♪


Casey turned 41!!
In true Casey fashion, he did NOT want any fuss or attention.







We grabbed lunch at Steve's Krazy Subs, one of his favorites. 






David and Noel also share March bdays, so we went out to celebrate 
with fancy shakes!






Rusty and his friends.
Trey's brother was opening his mission call.





We loved our experience with AAA so much, that we wanted to 
see them again!

How on earth did we need them twice in 2 weeks, when
we have never needed them once in 20 years??

This time was because BOTH of my key fobs got locked into my car.
I tried on star, but the reception was not working because it was
in the garage. 







This was fun!
Bethany and I tried out a new trendy thing.
Its a rolling fascia massage studio.
I was skeptical, but man was it amazing!!

If it weren't so far away I would be going on the regular. 







Lindi and Penelope are into baking when they are together.
This time they created a restaurant where you picked the shape,
flavor and toppings of your cookie.







Lane still at it with baseball.








Our dream date nights are dinner then Dateline in bed.
Getting old has it perks, ha!

One of us only lasts 10 minutes:)




Lindi's birthday was coming up, so she had a shopping and lunch date
with Olive!



 

No comments: