Tuesday, February 11, 2025

July 2024




Grandma Ann turned 90!!

I know she reads my blog, so this is a shout out to
you, Grandma!


Thank you for being a wonderful example in my life of hard work,
perseverance, and love!

You have always been there for me as long as I can remember.
You have the best welcoming response when I step foot in your home.
It feels like I am the most important person on the planet when I am in your presence.

Not many people can say they have had strong grandparent influences in their lives.
 I am proud to claim you!
Just the other day, a woman couldn't stop commenting on what a wonderful
person you are, I had to agree!

Memories run deep in this house.

I'll never forget your forest green station wagon that had the fancy
automatic buckling seat belts.
Your love for Trident gum, and Stouffers  macaroni
and cheese that stocked your freezer.
That you watch the news faithfully every night.
Your Clinique filled medicine cabinet, and oodles
of free makeup samples us girl cousins would fight over!
I still yearn for your organizational skills!
Never a birthday or Christmas card missed.
 

I am happy you are still here with us!!




 





I wish I knew what Casey was laughing at!






Night swims are the best.






Rusty and Trey playing golf in the sweltering heat, 
prepping for the Freshman team.







I can't remember what movie we saw,
 but somehow it turned into a family event!





Both of us enjoying a surprisingly relaxing brush massage!





Family camping, more on that later!






Anna left me in nursery to go marry a boy, WAHHH!

Our last Sunday together.



I took a solo trip to Wyoming with the 3 younger kids.
More on that later, too!





We made it back by a prayer in time for the big wedding!!








Anna and Vincent.
Casey must had escaped to the car.
Mental note, never get married in July, oof!






Lane was at High Adventure and missed the wedding.
It looks like he didn't have any fun at all:)











From smiling....



... to unsure, ha!









SO much history with these kids in our stake.
They are all beyond amazing kids.




I loathe mandatory  Summer dance camps.





Monsoons are the best!!
This one was a doozy.






I came home to kids jumping in the pool!












They don't last long enough.
But the sky aftermath is breathtaking. 






Senior yearbook pictures.
HOWWWWW?????
How did we get here?







I didn't end up buying them.
I will get pictures closer to the end of the year without his braces on.







I am dead!
Why do they do such serious poses!








He picked this one for the yearbook.








We attended  4 baptisms on the Goodman side!
This was Mavericks, we watched Junie so Val could be attentive
for her sons baptism.

She was getting sleepy and legit fell asleep on Della!






She is the sweetest!
And Della is buff for being able to hold her like this for that long!





Rusty winning his younger cousins over with his phone.






I cry when it's meet the teacher night because that means Summer
is over.
WAHHHH, again.

I just need it to go a couple more weeks.
I am not a fan of the year round mumbo jumbo schedule.




Lindi's last meet the teacher.
It's a hard year of lasts, it seems.

Mrs. Qualls




Yay!!
Della got Ms. LeSuere who we already love so much
from when Rusty had her!






Lake days are the best days.








But can get dicey with the weather that changes on a dime.
It's hard to see how windy and rainy it got!

They don't care, it helped give better waves
for the tube.
They are psycho's, lol!!









No comments: