Casey loves to speak in front of people:)
Especially if its him officiating a marriage!
He has done way more weddings as bishop than he ever thought he would.
But that is better than a funeral, so he will take it!
Steve Matthews, a long time ward friend, got remarried after his sweet wife passed away
after years of being so sick.
It was a simple, but sweet union in Pioneer Park.
He wanted to be sure to be facing the temple during his nuptials.
We thought we would be fun parents and do some holiday activities with the kids.
Really is was to put them in a good mood before we needed to help clean the temple
grounds after Christmas light hours!
What a better way to feel the Christmas spirit than at Bass Pro, ha!
We even splurged and let them shoot the guns.
They are too old for just pretending:)
It was fun to see how they get the temple grounds
all cleaned up after hundreds of visitors each night!
all cleaned up after hundreds of visitors each night!
Trash duty isn't so bad when it is not your own at home.
But man oh man, hot chocolate sure likes to seep out of those bags and make a mess!
And for the weather we have here,
I was shocked at how much hot chocolate is consumed!
I was shocked at how much hot chocolate is consumed!
I do also question the decision to put dirt like gravel in the pathways...
Boys were on sweeping duty!
Lindi had the best Sunday school teachers this year!
They even organized a trip to do baptisms.
Bishop came along to help baptize.
Sis Whimer and Sis Aubuchont.
Lindi, Isla Scheline, Cassie Cox, Casen Miller and Daxton Dixon
Love this Game Day announcement!
You never think you will attend your friends parents funerals.
Suzanne Lines was a SAINT of a woman!
Having 9 of her own children, and then fostering and adopting 4 special needs
children gives you a ticket straight to the celestial kingdom!
children gives you a ticket straight to the celestial kingdom!
She never lost her patience.
Had the softest, and kindest demeanor.
Had the softest, and kindest demeanor.
I know she will be greatly missed here on earth!
Bummer LaRee had to leave before we took this picture.
I got a notice in Parent Square from Rusty's jewelry teacher
saying his pieces were entered in the art show... that evening!!
What the, of course he didn't tell me!
To be honest, I didn't realize he was taking jewelry, lol!
I quickly ran over to the school to see these prized art pieces he created!
He is so humble.
No comments:
Post a Comment