Since my dad took my younger siblings to conference, we scored his awesome tickets to the first
Diamond Backs game of the season!



Dan
Majerle even sat a few rows in front of us

Lane, being the fan of baseball that he is, loved every minute of it! He even lucked out and got a picture with Baxter! Everybody sitting by us got such a kick out of watching him.
5 comments:
You'll never hear me say this about another man besides my husband...but Dan Marjele is a babe!!!!
I bet Lane was in heaven- what a fun night out for your cute little fam.
Hey busy girl! Enjoy the weather before it gets too hot to be outside. It's getting on the verge for me! See ya tonight!
I know this is totally strange but every single time I look at your blog I'm expecting to find out that you're pregnant. Don't ask me why. It's just that I haven't seen you in so long and Lane is gonna be like...3 I think this year so I just ASSUME you're trying again. But I am continuously let down cuz you ain't preggers. Anyways, I don't think I ever sent you an invite to my blog cuz I don't have your e-mail address. If you wanna look at it, e-mail me at larkie@gmail.com. Hope you guys are doing good!
So Fun!! I want to take Ryker to a game to. =) So what have you been up to?? It has been all to long since we have hung out.
score for you! I'm jealous those seats look way good.... AND no towel girls around you yay! haha
Post a Comment