We made it to Summer!
Little did I realize we had about 3 days of nothing on our schedule before
all the summer hoopla began!
On memorial day we took the kids to see Jungle Book.
I don't know what it was, but I was soaking in this simple activity.
Everybody was pleasant and in a good mood.
Even Lindi was digging the movie.
I just sat and kept thinking, life is good.
Rusty kept begging and begging to play Rummikub.
I kept pushing it off and off!
It isn't a simple game.
Finally I gave in.
And much to my surprise, he was really good!
I have a game buddy now:)
This seems to be the spot where she likes to crash.
Usually after getting home late from some sort of activity or gathering.
Getting her up ain't no easy feat!
Like I said, our easy summer mornings were short lived.
We quickly jumped into the schedule of summer band for Lane,
straight to swim team for Rusty, then all the way across town for Lindi's swim lessons!
Lindi would cart her Easter basket full of princess figurines around the sweltering
Mesa town to keep herself entertained.
She must have been pooped and crashed in her carseat.
She doesn't transfer without waking up.
It was too hot to leave her without the air on.
So I got a good 1.5 hours of Netflix in while she napped in the driveway:)
The kids enjoyed summer Grammy camp!
It was Dr. Seuss themed.
Grammies creativity took it to a whole new level!
She split it up into age groups.
Here was the boys group.
Lindi and I hit the mall while they were gone.
She saw the carousel in the window while walking from the parking lot and asked what it was.
You could see the spark in her eyes.
I told her if we could go to 2 stores then I would take her for a ride.
No need to go to Disneyland, she thought this was about the coolest thing on the earth!
Lindi got her turn at Grammy camp the following week.
I figured it was time for documentation of the bump.
22 weeks.
Excuse the bra and tums I just noticed, lol!
I was hoping I could talk Rusty out of competing in his swim meet.
Failed.
But this second place smile makes up for the sweaty cheering crew.
I went a little cray cray and dyed Lindi's hair pink!
After I applied her color, there was a lot left in the bowl.
So I went ahead and colored mine pink as well!
Casey was at girls camp, so it was a fun surprise for him to come home to.
Lucky for us, he actually really liked it!!
Purple is next on our list:)
Jefferson had a birthday so we continued with his tradition of pedicures and sushi!
Casey's mom treated us to Newsies at gammage!
I don't think I have ever seen the musical all the way through before, but
I sure have always loved the music!
All the preggos.
Only Bre was the lucky one to be holding her baby, not still growing her baby:)
No comments:
Post a Comment