Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Solemn Christmas Day




We were all emotionally shot come Christmas Eve.
We did our traditional dinner at Cheesecake Factory.
It was Grammy, Jesse and Kristen, Stephanie and Justin, and us.
To liven up the mood, we went back to Grammy's house for some gambling, lol!

Everyone brought 5, 1 dollar bills per person.
It was the dice game right, left, center.
One lucky person at the end got the jackpot.
We were all pretty jealous of Kelsey!



Santa got some good cookies this year!
 

It is a miracle kids even had presents to wake up to that morning!
My sweet sis in law Abbey asked how she could help me during the passing of Papa.
The thought popped in my head, I need presents!
I gave her the task of ordering, and shopping for all the kids.
It was honest to goodness the BEST service anyone could have given me at the time.
She even wrapped them. 
I love her so much!


I think the biggest hit were these stick on nails for the girls.
They legit left these on ALL DAY!
It was the cutest thing.

And I will be super sad when they don't want to match anymore.




We gathered at the Evans' for breakfast and cousin presents.



Then went to spend the afternoon with the Goodman's. 
Sadly no pictures of that.

It was nice being surrounded by family all day.

No comments: