Another round of Oceanside with the Lindbloms!
We broke tradition and tried a new place when rolling into town.
The Taco Stand in Encinitas.
Pretty tasty!
Down the street was an ice cream place that resembled Handles to a T!
I even asked if they were affiliated with each other.
Nope, just knocking each other off I guess.
Nope, just knocking each other off I guess.
The days were spent at the beach.
A common scene.
I think he gets his best sleep sitting in a chair.
Waiting for our fish n chips.
Checked on my favorite plant shop on my daily runs.
It had been a hot minute since we had been to Sea World.
We discovered that the girls have never been before!
We discovered that the girls have never been before!
The boys on the other hand have been an upwards of 10 times we counted.
Lots has changed about it.
Those darn activists have made them turn it into
more of a thrill ride place than an animal sanctuary.
Those darn activists have made them turn it into
more of a thrill ride place than an animal sanctuary.
The shows are pretty womp, womp.
Lots of hidden agendas.
Lots of hidden agendas.
We don't want to learn about how to save the planet!
Give us back our cheesy dancing with Clyde and Seamore!
Waiting for Shamu.
Oh wait, Shamu is a goner.
Now its the lame Orca encounter show.
A bird decided to drop a bomb on the
top of Della's head!
Freaking birds.
Death to them all.
She took it better than I thought she would.
Probably because she couldn't see how bad it was.
Probably because she couldn't see how bad it was.
I chucked the bow in the trash, and gave her a mini shower
with a water bottle. Long enough to hold us over until we got home.
I was dry heaving the whole time.
Our reward for the poop massacre.
Bummer that it closed at 5 for off season hours.
We hardly got to half of the attractions.
We hardly got to half of the attractions.
Even though it was not what it used to be, we had a good time and I would go back.
Lindi would say otherwise.
Very grumbly she protested that she did not like SeaWorld.
I asked why.
" because all we did was go to stupid animal shows and I didn't get to do all the rides".
I asked why.
" because all we did was go to stupid animal shows and I didn't get to do all the rides".
LOL!
We were at SeaWorld after all, dear daughter.
We were at SeaWorld after all, dear daughter.
The sunsets....
I didn't want get sandy but needed to roll over and even out!
Meals are eat at your own convenience.
The kids never get cereal at home, so they didn't complain
The kids never get cereal at home, so they didn't complain
about their breakfast all week with a box buffet of choices while I slept in.
Last minute a car would be leaving for a certain restaurant
with random takers hopping in.
I can't even count the number of Primo burrito runs.
We hit everything from acai bowls, to sushi, to tacos, to pizza!
We hit everything from acai bowls, to sushi, to tacos, to pizza!
Super chill and easy, no plans.
The way I like it.
Eat what sounds good in the moment.
Eat what sounds good in the moment.
I joined the group that went to BTK.
One of my favs!
We would laugh at this "plant" every time we passed it on our walk for some grub.
Lunches were usually served beachside or whenever kids grabbed it.
Love that mine are old enough to take care of themselves when they get hungry.
The one planned dinner is pizza on the roof and a dance party on our last night!
And then a run to DQ.
On vacation you splurge for the large blizzard:)
It never takes more than 30 minutes to turn around and see this on the drive home.
They play HARD all week.




.jpg)






































.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment