We split up the boys and girls for New Years Eve night.
Lindi and Della were not happy we would be missing the late night fun
with cousins AGAIN to be at the dunes.
I don't blame them.
I sent the boys on their way and headed to my parents to party
like it's 1999, but really 2025:)
We did tik tok dances, funny partner lifts, played basketball,
ate junk food galore and danced the last hours of the year
on the driveway until it was time for the New Year countdown!
Abbey made this reel as my dad is the true hero of the night!!
Without his sub woofers and tinkering for hours, we would not have the party
we are known for on the block!!
I love when the youngsters hear the bumping tunes and
mingle their way down to make the dance party more, hip!
This is the current mosh pit hit at the High school.
Still trying to figure out what they were chanting, lol!
I was living my best life.
Most dogs are terrified of fireworks.
Not Daisy.
She came out wanting to party with the rest of us!
We are thinking she might be on the spectrum.
Ringing in the New Year on face time.
I wished we were together, but the fireworks at Glamis
were pretty legit!
We were hoping the kids would forget about midnight waffles.
Nope.
Life could not go on without them.
1am waffles it was.
In the meantime, kids were losing it left and right.
Tanner having a little meltdown, burrowing his
face in Stephanies back.
I think he ate a waffle and then crashed on the couch 2 minutes later.
The crew that was still awake and functioning.
Cheers to a great New Year!!
We crawled into bed about 2:30 am.
We slept in then hit the road!
Everything was already in the trailer at the dunes, except we
got to haul a quad in TT (tiny truck)
You can kind of see it in the background.
Apparently they partied a little hard and
were catching up on sleep the best they could!
I used to like the dunes because it forced them to unplug with no service.
Hmmm, dang starlink!
RIP my Uggs I got at Last Chance 15 years ago!
They served me well on every dunes trip.
After gluing on the sole 5 different times, I took the hint they
were done and would rather be in a Yuma dump.
















No comments:
Post a Comment