Christopher and his family came to visit after Christmas!
We did a park day and it was great sitting there and catching up.
It's crazy that this stage of life is almost over.
My crew of kids is dwindling and I only had 1 scooter and minimal snacks to haul.
That sadness left pretty quickly once Enzo stated he had to poop, and they
had to walk over to aunt MaryAnns house down the street for a toilet.
Wont miss that part of park play dates!
Love our impromptu lunch dates with our Dad!
Lane got some snowboarding trips in with his friends.
Rusty was set apart as a Priest!
This year the boys are getting to do lots of things together.
Driving to and from school, golf, and now the same Priest quorum.
They may not be liking the setup, but I am sure loving it!
Our reward for straight A's on report cards is a trip to YogurtLand!
They can pile it high, within reason:)
Lindi worked hard and earned it!
Winter time means its Fall in Arizona!
Our leaves get confused and drop like crazy after Christmas.
Lots of yard work for the boys at Grandma and Grandpas house.
They love their little side job that pays way more than it should!
The girls have matching birthmarks on their pinky fingers, just on the opposite hand.
We figured we better officially document this weird cuteness!
Inauguration Day!!
Of course, he ruffled major feathers the day of being sworn in by
signing orders involving immigration.
But most were grateful for pardoning the ban on Tik Tok!
Oh boy were there some SAD people on the internet before he saved it.
Hoping for some major changes in the future, mostly with
Americas health crisis!
Not sure what was going on here...
Lindi went to the temple for the first time!
And ran for student council.
She didn't win, but got to be the class representative.
She was happy with that!
We had a ward new member gathering.
It was mostly the ward council, but happy we had two new people show up!
Aaron teaching one of the games he created.
We did another fancy dinner!
It is fun having a reason to get all glammed up!
I buy a cheap wonder on Shein that always fits pretty bad, lol.
This dress was 2 sizes too big but, oh well!
I laughed when Marcie sent me this picture.
It's like Casey is an exhibit behind glass at the zoo!
Waking up to a tractor in your front yard is exciting stuff!
Liquid gold season!!
Oh man, I can down fresh squeezed OJ!
These girls have become the best helpers making tedious jobs
not that stressful!
Landon got baptized!
He asked the boys to share a little bit about their testimonies.
It was a sweet service!
The 3 cousins born the same year.
At the luncheon afterwards I was dying that they stole baby Jane
and were letting her hang with them.
WinFo week!
This is a girl ask boy dance.
For the day activity they wanted to go to a grandparents cabin.
A little too late, I found out that said cabin was winterized
and had no running water.
So no flushing toilets for 16 people!
I hate when I can't really have a say in things.
I was assured by the chaperons that all would be fine.
The main van broke down on the way up.
Lane was coming up later,
so he had to pile all of the gear in the back of his tiny truck
that was already weighed down with 4 humans inside!
The toilets were only for #1.
If #2 was an issue they had to go to the 7-Eleven!
Come to find out, after everyone went to sleep,
the boys admitted to walking to the gas station!!
AT 2AM.
In the middle of the forest.
With sludgy snow on the ground.
In 20 degree weather, in sweatshirts.
For fun.
What is it with going big because it's their senior year?
Why can't they just go bowling?!!
I sound like my mom, ha!
Sadie looked beautiful and they had a great time at the dance.




No comments:
Post a Comment