Wednesday, October 1, 2025

Birthday Get-Away





We will take any excuse to escape out of town, just the 2 of us.
Casey's birthday was the perfect reason!

He is the best.
I wish I could do this every month with him!

If you haven't figured it out yet, we plan most of our trips around food!!
It brings us so much happiness, lol!

We couldn't stop thinking about El Coyote in LA from our layover last
year on our way to Tahiti. 

We wanted to make sure it was still as good as we remembered it.
The good news, it IS!!!


I wish I could jump into this picture to devour that plate of goodness!!





Even better, Levain was just up the street.
This cookie joint has got a strong hold on us!!







Last minute we decided to go to Disneyland.
We woke up to lots of rain!

The best part was sleeping in and not really caring about
trying to cram in a full day.






First place we walked to when entering was... food.
A dole whip appetizer while waiting for our Bangle BBQ was
a good decision.





I had forgotten that Splash Mountain was now Tiana themed.
We were sort of wet already, so we went for it!
Totally out of my character to do a water ride.

I HATE being wet and soggy!!





And guess who got the very front?!
AGH!!

I tried to wrap myself up in my rain jacket the best I could.





I got SLOSHED!
It was fun, and we were laughing pretty hard.

But that is a one and done ride for me!!








The next day we headed straight back to,
El Coyote, ha!

It really is THAT good!!






We did switch up dessert and tried Magnolia Bakery.
It was, okay. 
Definitely more hyped up than it should be.






We had some time before our flight so Casey drove me to see the crazy things I love to check
out while on vacation.

Homes from movies.


Any guesses??

This house sure is GROOVY!!









No comments: