It had been a few years since I did my Dana Groscost inspired
egg tree!
Time to resurrect that.
(I guess you can say pun intended:)
I was thankful for Mr. long arms and legs was home
to reach the tricky limbs!
We loved watching the Easter pagaent.
Not only were the Evans in it again, but also the Figueoras!
We sat down and started eating our dinner when I looked over and saw
that the Heywoods were over in the next section!
We joined them because watching with cousins is way more fun!
Holy Week!
I hate that is is smack in the middle of one of the busiest times of the
year for us.
We persevered and did activities with whoever was home at the time.
Or pushed them way later in the evening than I would like.
It is always worth the sacrifice!
It is always worth the sacrifice!
Unfortunately on Passover night I think we ate in 3 different groups.
Della wasn't sad she got first dibs on the wine, lol!
I loved my festive tree!
Its amazing how curling ribbon and cheap plastic eggs can garner you so many
compliments from the neighbors!
The kitchen island accumulating more displays as the week went on.
The Easter bunny came!
Easter Egg hunts on both sides of the family!


No comments:
Post a Comment