WinFo with Emery Goodman!
And no, there is not a relation:)
Casey said that his very first dance was also with a girl with the last name of Goodman.
Casey said that his very first dance was also with a girl with the last name of Goodman.
First you have the asking and answering.
I already talked about this part here.
And here.
Then the day date!
And notice how I am always having to steal instagram pictures from Hillary because
girls are natural picture takers!
Spirit week the week of the dance.
Can I just say that getting a boy all dressed up for a dance might slightly be
just as much as sending him on a mission or getting him married!
Wowza, suits are NOT cheap.
I pray he can wear this for many more dances.
The kid is still growing, so fingers crossed Rusty one day will be able to wear it if
anything else.
He did look SO sharp and handsome in it.
Our little date to the mall was fun.
I rarely ever get one on one time with him these days.
That was a special memory for me.
Emery picked up Lane where she had an entourage of little sisters,
and neighbor girls eager to see her pretty dress.
She looked DARLING.
I absolutely loved her dress so so much!
Time almost paused while she was pinning on his boutonniere.
How did we get here?
Driving, dating, dances...
Driving, dating, dances...
I wasn't freaking out.
Honestly, I was more of a proud mama in that moment.
One of the cutest, nicest girls asked him on a date.
One of the cutest, nicest girls asked him on a date.
He is my boy and I was so happy he was going to have such a fun night.
The start of all the picture taking!
I loved the classy, timeless look they had going with their outfits.
I loved the classy, timeless look they had going with their outfits.
Marcie wanted to see pictures so I sent her the one above.
She then replied saying this is their dopplegangers!
Spot ON!!!
I was blown away with their professional pictures.
If they had a magazine for high school dance couples they would have made the cover!
If they had a magazine for high school dance couples they would have made the cover!
Then again, I may be a tad biased:)
Probably my favorite picture!
Most of these kids live in our stake and have been friends for a while.
I loved all the different styles and color combinations from each couple.
You can't tell but he has red socks to match her dress,
and his tie is black velvet to go with the red velvet.
and his tie is black velvet to go with the red velvet.
I loved that they chose a fancy breakfast for their dinner!
Pretty sure each guy appreciated that in lieu of salad and asparagus spears, lol!
After the dance they went back to Emerys house for games until 1 in the morning.
The report back was that it was a grand time!
Minus his ears ringing for a solid 24 hours from the music blasting so loud in the gym.







No comments:
Post a Comment