Wednesday, April 23, 2008
She's Back!
We are excited to have Melinda home from her mission from Orlando Florida! We missed her so much while she was away. This was the first time Lane got to meet aunt Minda because he was born three days after she left... so close! Melinda is Casey's sister and is also the one who set us up on our blind date...the rest is history. We are in debt to her forever! We love her so much. Now the whole Goodman gang is back together again. Welcome home!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OH MY HECK SHELLEY...she looks like Stephany's twin there. Are you sure that isn't Stephany? You are so lucky to have her home. She is such an amazing girl!
Last night was fun! This pic is cute, I especially love the "red shirt" on the ground!! :)
How fun for the Goodman gang! That's fun that she now gets to know cute little Lane in person!
I bet everyone is glad she is home!! Ashlynn brought a Minne Mouse doll she gave her for show-in-tell. She was very excited!!! Now you can return the favor and set her up with an amazing guy. When she is ready of course =)
ps we missed you last Sunday =(
Dang, your hair is getting LONG. I don't know what else to say because I don't know Stephany so I'll just talk about your hair :) I like it.
Love that song...heard it on AIdol! I think I will keep your blog open and listen to it now :)
AHH! I love that girl and I am so excited that she is home...even though I can't see her yet :( A big part of me wants to hop on a plane to Mesa and squeeze her! Tell her hello from her favorite cousin!
Post a Comment