not once...
not twice...
but yes THREE times
What can I say except this place is amazing!
Now I need some help. Since I have been eating all these cupcakes, I need to run some major miles. When I run I HAVE to have music blaring in my ears to keep me motivated and entertained. I am sick of all the songs on my i pod and need some good new ones to work out to. I am into all genres so can anyone give me some suggestions please ?! Thanks!
11 comments:
Man, I could put on the pounds just looking at those! It's funny, you can read all the flavors through the window and let me just say, mmmmmmm!
That's hilarious! Still haven't been...afraid I would become addicted as well :)
You know what my fav running music was like 10 years ago? Metallica's black album :) Seriously, it gets you moving (especially if you are mad) haha
I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW. SERIOUSLY WE ARE GOING WHEN I GET BACK. I WANT ONE EVEN MORE THAT I NOW HAVE A VISUAL OF THE PLACE. DYING!!! Don't look at the time- yes, i'm up packing!!!!
Haha! Sad we couldn't join you yesterday..and from the look of you in that 2nd pic..I don't think you need to run one mile girl, you could go outside and the wind would blow you right over! :) But. if you are needing some good tunes look at my dizzler player, I love music and have a ton of good ones on there!
BTW laughing bout the Aqua song!! Can we say dunes here we come!!!
Looks like such a cute place. I'll have to go even though I don't like cake. Ok for music... my parents were hippies so I grew up to the sounds of The Rolling Stones, Van Morrison, The Mamas and the Papas, and the Beatles.... all of which I still LOVE. If you've never listened to any of them, I could give you song titles by each to get you started. Of course everyone knows "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison and "California Dreaming" by the Mamas and the Papas. Oldies but still goodies. Happy hunting.
I found the cheesecake bites at Sams Club. Sooo good.
Okay if you run even half a mile I think you might waste away. You are so skinny...no need to exercise, really. Those cupcakes look so cute. I'm not a huge fan of cake but my mom would LOVE that place. I'll have to take her there.
That was probably the hardest thing I've ever done but I'm glad I was able to help and it was good experience for me. Their teachers moved out of the ward so hopefully they call someone else soon. That's no fun that you have to deal with people not showing up. I remember we bailed a few times too many and now I feel bad because I see what it does to you guys. Gotta love primary!!!
i'm so happy that we're going to be down there next week so I can try this place! It looks so cute!
Hi Shelley,
I heard they came to town finally! I'm still at the beach with only 2 weeks left:( but I will be at Sprinkles before I start my diet! They are even good a day old! I love cupcakes. Do you have the cupcakes pan that makes one big cupcake? I got mine at Joann's with a 40% off coupon. It's darling for parties!
Post a Comment