FUNNY FACES :}

OUR NEIGHBOR.
We have 3 ladies who are single and all three have houses across the street from us. Casey has become their handy man. Last week one of them had Casey paint her whole house. She is a flight attendant and was gone during the painting process. Apparently Casey missed a "few" spots and wanted him to do some touch up. She had to leave again for work but said he would be able to tell where the touch up spots were when he went over. Ok he said. The next day he went over for what he thought would be an easy fix but came home laughing saying I needed to come see this.


We think she went through a whole roll of tape. Mind you I don't have pictures of the kitchen and the other side of the living room, but you get the point. It looked like the walls had broken out in blue zits! We think she is OCD ...
.
.
WAFFLE COOKIES
Our new favorite thing. Use your favorite cookie recipe, ours is oatmeal chocolate chip. Drop cookie balls in Belgium waffle iron and cook for 1-2 minutes. Best part about these cookies are that it cuts your cooking time in half and you don't have to heat up your kitchen by turning the oven on!
10 comments:
Haha! That is hilarious! And, I will just have to try those delicious waffles! YUM!
Blue polka dots = awesome.
poor Casey.
I love those faces!
Rusty with those glasses is priceless!
hooray for tuesday!
That is funny....she should have said to just paint the house again, it would have saved her hours =) Those waffle cookies look yummy...I will give them a try. Ok I'm done with preschool so lets play. Ryker had been asking for WEEKS to go play at your parents house so for pete's sake will you invite us over =)
Wow, OCD for sure, I love the picture of Rusty, and now I might just have to make cookies in my waffle iron. We like to make grilled cheese sandwiches in ours too. :)
haha
haha
haha
WOW! First picture...hilarious, should win a real award. Second picutre...so typical. The next few...hard to believe. Casey is a perfectionist when it comes to paint so I HIGHLY doubt that even one of those spots needed to be there.
Yay for waffle cookies! I have never heard of them! Definitely next on our list!
p.s. you should probably make sure your neighbor can't read your blog....
I love the cookie idea! I'm so going to use that.
That lady is crazy! How long do you think that took her?! OCD for sheezy. Rusty sportin' Grandma's glasses... hilarious. Waffle cookies sound good. Just need some soft serve icecream on top and you're good to go!
Rusty cracked me up. At first I thought the paint picture was a joke. That's funny. She needs medication. I can't beleive how chubby Rusty is looking too!
are you kidddding me?? oh wow- i'm glad we got out while we could or that could have been brett's job! HILARIOUS!!! ps, i'm ready for you to come out and play ;) no joke. like please come SOOOOON. ANY DAY.
Post a Comment