Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Years

 
 
We spent New Years in one of the places we love most, the DUNES!
Most girls aren't fond of this place but the dunes stole my heart seeing this is where Casey and I would retreat to while we were dating. The dunes holds many fun and special memories for us.
 
Sadly it has been many years since we have been here together as a family. Casey goes a few times every winter but I usually would stay home with the kids. Not this year! It was Rusty's first trip and he acted as if it was second nature to him. Santa Clause even knew about our upcoming trip and brought Lane a helmet and Rusty some goggles!
 
Lane trying to make a funny face

 


 
Marice and I photo bombing Jefferson's picture. I think it brought bad juju. He ended up wrecking 20 minutes later. A dunes trip isn't complete without a trip to the Yuma ER.
 

 
We had fun spending time with Travis and Sunni and their girls.
 

Grandpa bought the boys ice cream.
 

 


 
Nothing like riding in the dunes at 7 months pregnant. Little miss loved it:) Good thing razors ride really smooth.

On New Years Eve we lit some sparklers and watched Christmas trees go up in flames!
 






 
It was good times!
 I promised Casey we will go again next year.
And we will be a family of 5, crazy!
 



2 comments:

marcie said...

yay for the dunes! That was quite the eventful trip. I still vote we make a reality tv series out of this. We would so outbeat the kardashians....

Adam and Jess said...

The dunes sound like a fun place to celebrate the New Year. I have never been, can you believe it? Live it up before the new babe comes, I say. Can't wait to see what she looks like.