Thursday, August 7, 2014

the FOURTH of JULY!

 
 
 A happy 4th of July it was!
Stephanie bought the girls matching outfits.
I think they might match a lot for the rest of their lives:)
 

 
There is nothing better than little ruffle bums on baby!
 
Have you ever been to the Fractured Prune for donuts???
Jump in your car and head over right. now!
And get the salted caramel custom donut...
it melts in your mouth.
You might eat 3 in a row.
 
This donut shop owner was a hoot!
He put on a great show for the kids while our donuts were frying.


And our show was sort of long because we ordered 2 dozen donuts:/
It's impossible to not when there are thousands of combinations you can create at this place!
 



 

 
We went back to my parents for swimming with the Martineaus, Wells, and Marcie!
Followed by a "BBQ" (Hungry Howies:)
And of course my patriotic cousins brought the cutest festive side dishes.
 
 

 
And ended the night with some sparklers.
 




2 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

That was a fun day!! I'm glad the donuts ended up being a hit! I could get used to this whole "living close enough for holidays" deal!

Adam and Jess said...

I think that Lindi and Olive together reminds me of the picture of you and Steph when you're babies:) I've gotta try this donut place, I love donuts. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.